Best anti-spy ware??

sillycat

Reaction score
I just bought new PC and Im still kinda new to to it after using Mac for years. I need your advice on what brand and type of anti-spyware to buy for my PC. :ty:

I just bought new PC and Im still kinda new to to it after using Mac for years. I need your advice on what brand and type of anti-spyware to buy for my PC. :ty:

i am using two of softwares that work for me.

Spybot

Lavasoft Ad-aware SE personal

both work good.. :)

There is Ewido at ewido - anti-spyware and anti-malware solutions . This is a succesful anti spyware. It's much better than Ad-aware and spybot. This programme may find more trojans and spies than ad-aware and spybot and it has resident protection but you must buy it after 30 days trial.

fuk spysweeper!

Found out that spy sweeper kept block EVERYTHING and kept scan it for no reason every 1 minutes when I surf.. scan scan suddenly ... wtf! I never gave permission like this.. I turn it off everything... while I browsing.. itself automatic back on and scan scan scan .. wtf! I already turn it off.. but why itself went ...

*glooming my mind off* Angrily fusterate!
So my hubby handle this stupid pc and discover it's totally spy sweeper is spies and trying to prevent you browsing or else.... in the way for no reason scan run into the hard drive all the time... So he attempt unistall it... Whoa... HUGE CHANGED... I'm so very fuk'n happy and went smooth.. no more scanning hard drive for no reason... I'm using no longer with spy sweeper!
Of course I do have other software where I using pretty quite well! :D

Well, I bought a called "Panda Titanium" There have antivirus and spyware are both. That mean you don't worry about virus and spyware. Because they already delete it. :D See! Very easy. But, you should have to check scan it. Because they make sure everything all right. And also you will not to worry to check update. They already set up update everyday. :D

Well, I bought a called "Panda Titanium" There have antivirus and spyware are both. That mean you don't worry about virus and spyware. Because they already delete it. :D See! Very easy. But, you should have to check scan it. Because they make sure everything all right. And also you will not to worry to check update. They already set up update everyday. :D

That is what I have and I love my panda, man !!!!!!! :) :thumb:

AVG?? give me link??

smile095.gif

haha i love that google smiley icon.. hehe.. i should have used that to few friends.. they asked me where find? /i said why cant u use google? duh.. hehe..

that one is PERFECT.. gonna save it.. hehe.. :P

Xoftspy! By Paretologic. I use them, works very well!

Be warned there is two look alike antivirus software

Virus-buster <<<<<FAKE!

Virusbuster LTD <<< Real one!

I never tried the Virusbuster LTD but what I learned today is that without LTD it is fake one! Whoa!!!

NVC Plus

Can you explain what is unknow treats mean?

Unknown treats are the ability of a virus control/spyware program to detect a previous unknown virus/spyware prior to definition/detection file updates. Norman Virus Control has what we call Sandbox. Its a simulated enviornment that allows a potential treat to "run" in a simulated enviornment and based on the program actions it could be classified as a virus if those actions are a security treat.

For spyware removal I like to run Spybot first and then run Ad-Aware. We also have Norman Ad-Aware Plus or Ad-Aware Professional (Its a rebranded version of Lavasoft Ad-Aware. There is a product called Norman Virus Control + that includes our Virus Control and the Ad-Aware Plus product.

Would be happy to answer any other questions norman@wsc1.com

Use both SpywareBlaster and SpyBot

For months I have been using both SpyWareBlaster and SpyBot and they both work well together. The only issue is that you should keep them updated on a monthly basis.

-Christopher

Back