ASL Practice Buddies on Zoom

Addy1917

Reaction score
Hi there! If you're new to American Sign Language (ASL) and would like to have someone to practice with, I'm hosting a Zoom meeting every Tuesday at 7:00 PM EST. If you're interested, please DM me and provide your email address so I can send you more info on my ASL lessons and send you a Zoom invite. :)

About me: My name is Alex, I've been signing all my life, and I'm currently an elementary school teacher at a deaf institute.

Happy signing!
Hi. I would love to join you. Can I get more info?

Audra8318

Reaction score
Hi there! If you're new to American Sign Language (ASL) and would like to have someone to practice with, I'm hosting a Zoom meeting every Tuesday at 7:00 PM EST. If you're interested, please DM me and provide your email address so I can send you more info on my ASL lessons and send you a Zoom invite. :)

About me: My name is Alex, I've been signing all my life, and I'm currently an elementary school teacher at a deaf institute.

Happy signing!
Hi Alex,
I'm interested to learn more about your lessons.

Last edited:

EllietheEncourager

Reaction score
How are these practice sessions going for you guys? It's been meeting for a few months; what do you think so far? I hope it's going well.

Ambiebear

Reaction score

Happy signing!
Hi, I don’t know if this is still open but I’d love to join. I’m HOH but new to sign language! My email is aj12900@gmail.com

LaurieA

Reaction score

Happy signing!
Hello Alex,

Would totally love to ASLize with you.

Take care,
Patty
I would love to learn ASL! Please email me. Laurie.m.andrea@gmail.com

Korey Geer

Reaction score

Happy signing!
Hello Alex,
I have sent you some previous messages in the past,Have you recieved them ok?

Piero Deaf

Reaction score
Hi Alex

I am deaf and use british sign language.

I Love American Sign Language.

I am happy with you are teach me will learn ASL on Zoom meeting video soon.

My email address is jaabirukadia@gmail.com

Thanks

Piero

Wbelanger73

Reaction score

Happy signing!
Hi Alex I am looking to learn sign language please email me more info on the zoom meeting wendybelanger@hotmail.com

MegAuthor

Reaction score

Happy signing!
Is this still available? How do I dm you so my email address doesn't show?

Korey Geer

Reaction score
Is this still available? How do I dm you so my email address doesn't show?
Alex had sent this last year, me and some other people have tried contacting Alex and recieved no response. I would not even worry about it.I’m Sorry!