ASL Practice Buddies on Zoom

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi there! If you're new to American Sign Language (ASL) and would like to have someone to practice with, I'm hosting a Zoom meeting every Tuesday at 7:00 PM EST. If you're interested, please DM me and provide your email address so I can send you more info on my ASL lessons and send you a Zoom invite. :)

About me: My name is Alex, I've been signing all my life, and I'm currently an elementary school teacher at a deaf institute.

Happy signing!

pattykeen

Hi there! If you're new to American Sign Language (ASL) and would like to have someone to practice with, I'm hosting a Zoom meeting every Tuesday at 7:00 PM EST. If you're interested, please DM me and provide your email address so I can send you more info on my ASL lessons and send you a Zoom invite. :)

About me: My name is Alex, I've been signing all my life, and I'm currently an elementary school teacher at a deaf institute.

Happy signing!
Hello Alex,

Would totally love to ASLize with you.

Take care,
Patty

italianpea33

Hi Alex,
I am just starting to learn ASL. I am very interested in Deaf Culture and learning to sign. I would love to practice with you on zoom. Do you know what would be the best way to sign and become fluent? Is there a really good course, book, video etc I should use? I would love to immerse myself in the deaf community and make friends. My email is amarinari33@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks.

Sarah Phillips

Hi Alex!

I recently started ASL classes online and am looking to get involved in the Deaf community so I can learn and experience the culture. Here is my email. Please let me know if you would be willing to do some video chats with me to help me practice my signing, and maybe get some vocabulary from someone so well-versed in ASL. I would be honored to learn from you.

sarahgphillips717@gmail.com

God Bless,
Sarah

Thuc An

hi Alex, i'm just started to learn ASL for fews days, I'm interested in this language just because I want to communicate with deaf people, I wanna learn some new vocabulary or some question we usually meet. Thank you if you can add me to your zoom class
Here is my email okepede0602@gmail.com

Lilly7070

Happy signing!
Hello Alex, thank you for taking the time to help others to learn ASL. I will like to be part of this group on Tuesday if it is still available. I am a beginner at ASL but I am all in it. My email address is irsysi@hotmail.com I hope to hear from you!

marambasiri

Happy signing!
hey! im minoring in ASL in school and id love to get some extra practice! my email is basirimaram@gmail.com, feel free to add me to anything! thank youuu