ASL interviews and ASL help

Korey Geer

Reaction score
Hello ASL students
I have met with a ASL student who was taking a completely a different class under a different a different major,and that's ok. If your taking up a major in Deaf studies or ASL, it doesn't matter.I just wanted to try it to see if I liked it.I thought it was a cool and fun.
If you ever need to interview an Deaf person for the class your taking, please let me know.Since I am more aware of it.I am already prepared and ready to answer questions that you may have to ask,or If you ever need help with your ASL skills.Please also let me know.I don't mind helping out.

Last edited:
Hey Korey! You're awesome! The people I know are not about it (which i understand, it can be annoying), and due to a relatively small Deaf community where I live, and the whole pandemic, it's been harder to meet people who don't mind chatting about school stuff. Thank you for your kindness and willingness to help.
Would you be interested in meeting via Zoom or Skype sometime this week, if you're available? I will also compensate you for taking the time out to help and chat a bit. Venmo, paypal, whatever. Its been a weird year for socializing. It's been a weird year for everything. Hope all is well with you!

Gina
ginaaleonardo@gmail.com

Hey Korey! You're awesome! The people I know are not about it (which i understand, it can be annoying), and due to a relatively small Deaf community where I live, and the whole pandemic, it's been harder to meet people who don't mind chatting about school stuff. Thank you for your kindness and willingness to help.
Would you be interested in meeting via Zoom or Skype sometime this week, if you're available? I will also compensate you for taking the time out to help and chat a bit. Venmo, paypal, whatever. Its been a weird year for socializing. It's been a weird year for everything. Hope all is well with you!

Gina
ginaaleonardo@gmail.com
Sure,I will be available pretty much all day tomorrow (Tuesday) on Wednesday zi will be available after 2pm.I’m in Central time.Right now, it’s 7:15 pm for you.What time is it for you ? I rather do zoom or Facebook messenger.If it’s zoom, then you can send me the meeting information at koreygeer@ymail.com

Sure,I will be available pretty much all day tomorrow (Tuesday) on Wednesday zi will be available after 2pm.I’m in Central time.Right now, it’s 7:15 pm for you.What time is it for you ? I rather do zoom or Facebook messenger.If it’s zoom, then you can send me the meeting information at koreygeer@ymail.com
Forgot one thing,Is this for a assignment in class? Or Do you just want to chit-chat? If you don’t mind,I would like to chit-chat for 1hour. So if you have the free ( 30 minute) account “then “ messenger will be easier,or if you only need 30 minutes, then zoom will be easier.I will leave it up to you.

Thank you for getting back. I'm in Philly, so I have an hour on you. I do have an assignment, but I'd rather be more laid back about it and chat if you have the time and don't mind. I'll find you on facebook and send ya a message! I'm pretty much free anytime in the afternoon everyday this week, so if there is a time that is more convenient for you, I will work around whatever is best for you. Thank you so much!!

Thank you for getting back. I'm in Philly, so I have an hour on you. I do have an assignment, but I'd rather be more laid back about it and chat if you have the time and don't mind. I'll find you on facebook and send ya a message! I'm pretty much free anytime in the afternoon everyday this week, so if there is a time that is more convenient for you, I will work around whatever is best for you. Thank you so much!!
Ok,Would you like to meet about 8;00 am ( central time) or I can do 1 pm,3pm or anytime after that. Remember,these are central times. Are you one hour ahead or behind ?

Back