Ask star anything

Naw no biggie...they say that I look better with my glasses on anyway :)

Have you ever visited Dennis Rodman's house party in Newport Beach? Darrick told me a lot about it, was suppose to go there one day but didn't get a chance to!!!! AAAgghhh!

Originally posted by e
Have you ever visited Dennis Rodman's house party in Newport Beach? Darrick told me a lot about it, was suppose to go there one day but didn't get a chance to!!!! AAAgghhh!

Dennis Rodman's house?!?! :shock:
I would love to see what his house is like. I ran into him at Hooters in Newport beach last summer and took a picture with him. Here's the pic...

Attachments

• us with dennis rodman.jpg
    us with dennis rodman.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 53
Originally posted by Xoxostarss
Dennis Rodman's house?!?! :shock:
I would love to see what his house is like. I ran into him at Hooters in Newport beach last summer and took a picture with him. Here's the pic...

:eek2: You're LUCKY!!!! I heard he always hosted a house party at his place in NB. So, if you have a chance, go check it out! His party usually get busted cuz of neighbors lol.

i dont know if someone asked u this already but r u going to bf?

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
I do not know you at all...and i dont fall for someone that I know thru the internet.
all right...I understand. :(

*sniff*

and you know that Dennis Rodman was the voice actor of Zack in Xbox's "Dead or alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball? yep...his voice was kinda flat and freaky, if you ask me lol

oh really? arghh..thank god i cant hear so i dont have to listen to his voice..ha ha.

when I met him at hooters over the summer he was drinking a lot and when i took a picture with him i could smell alcohol thru his breath. It was so digusting.

Heh too bad Michael Jordan wasn't there for a better picture lol

Back