Ask star anything

Will you marry me?

Ever wear glasses? I wore glasses since I was 12...it's my 3rd set of glasses though

Originally posted by Strawberry
Are you coming to BF? I wanna meet u!

50% chance I will be coming to BF. Still working on it.

I would love to meet you too!! Are you ever gonna come to Calif?

Originally posted by Steel
Ever wear glasses? I wore glasses since I was 12...it's my 3rd set of glasses though

I started wearing glasses when I was 10 years old but now I wear contact lens.

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
50% chance I will be coming to BF. Still working on it.

I would love to meet you too!! Are you ever gonna come to Calif?

I wanna come to Cali, but gotta find out whens good time. So when's the best time to come to Cali?

summer definitely a better time to come to calif. There so much to do in the summer like going to the beach, amusent park and all that.

hey amy !! hehe i think u look cute ;) and ahhh u wear contacts ?? cool same with me tho, but i'm wearing glasses for now until new ones arrive

I just think glasses are better because contact lens are really tiny and may be easy to lose them than glasses...so, other than that, I think they protect your eyes better when someone try spray something on you or whatever, it wouldn't go through your eyes...only onto your glasses you know?

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
hey amy !! hehe i think u look cute ;) and ahhh u wear contacts ?? cool same with me tho, but i'm wearing glasses for now until new ones arrive

Thanks!! :D

Originally posted by Steel
I just think glasses are better because contact lens are really tiny and may be easy to lose them than glasses...so, other than that, I think they protect your eyes better when someone try spray something on you or whatever, it wouldn't go through your eyes...only onto your glasses you know?

naw..I like contact lens better than wearing glasses. I never lost my contact lens. I've had it for 4 years.

Hmmm cool I never lost 'em either but I broke one and I got really mad...because it really hurts when you put 'em on and I just didn't like it...oh well. I guess lens aren't just my type.

Back