Ask Boston anythiny

B

BostonIceFire

Ask Boston anything

Hey don't be f**king shy and just ask me any question!!!

To answer your question with a question mark at the end of the sentence, you may ask me anything ranging from my personal life, school life, experiences, stupid things, brain teasers.. anything.. just ask me a question out of the blue if you wish.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
To answer your question with a question mark at the end of the sentence, you may ask me anything ranging from my personal life, school life, experiences, stupid things, brain teasers.. anything.. just ask me a question out of the blue if you wish.

There, you answer the question I asked.

How stupid are you?

Be honestly

How stupid are you?

Be honestly [/B]

Honestly... I can't be that stupid to be a student here at RIT and will be entering master degree program. Getting 4.0 GPA and all that.

But sometimes I have my moments when I could be such a :gorgeous3 BLONDE!

the statement below is true

the statement above is false

which one is correct?

Honestly... I can't be that stupid to be a student here at RIT and will be entering master degree program. Getting 4.0 GPA and all that.

But sometimes I have my moments when I could be such a :gorgeous3 BLONDE!

Well, there you have your honestly. :mrgreen:

I think I've never seen your face in AD! Can you post your picture in here?

Originally posted by Strawberry
Why is your ID "BostonIceFire"?

Ice & Fire is a kewl combination. It powers of both elements, fire and ice display so much vim

Boston... I just like the name added to the IceFire part. No... I am not from Boston.

Originally posted by e
I think I've never seen your face in AD! Can you post your picture in here?

I will someday.. like i said in the old AD forum, I don't have my scanner hooked up (wires put away) and I don't have any pictures of me on my hard drive. I will try my best to ask around for a picture from my friends.

So I'll post one up later!

Hey Alex, why don't you post up a funny picture of yourself?

Originally posted by illustrator
Which season do you like, and why?

Which season I like? Nothing related to sports that's for sure.

I have to say... spring. The weather is just right, not too cold, not too hot. Just purrrfect...

I love to open my windows and let the spring air come in. That's the best part. soft and strong winds.

What about you? What's your favorite season?

Which season I like? Nothing related to sports that's for sure.

I have to say... spring. The weather is just right, not too cold, not too hot. Just purrrfect...

I love to open my windows and let the spring air come in. That's the best part. soft and strong winds.

What about you? What's your favorite season?

winter! I like cold! brr!

Hey Alex, why don't you post up a funny picture of yourself? [/B]
I don't think I have any in my hard drive, but if I find one, I'll post it here.

So, what do you do for a living again, BostonIceFire? I'm currently working and going to college, both part-time. However, I plan to get another part-time (or maybe full-time) job soon.

Originally posted by Alex
I don't think I have any in my hard drive, but if I find one, I'll post it here.

So, what do you do for a living again, BostonIceFire? I'm currently working and going to college, both part-time. However, I plan to get another part-time (or maybe full-time) job soon.

I'm at RIT earning my BS degree and will be graduating this spring. This summer will be my time to relax after long years of earning this degree. In the beginning of all, I'll be attending RIT for another degree, a Master Degree.

My goal in life is to earn a master degree and hopefully a PHD degree as well.

What do you work for a living? What kind of job do you have now?

I'm at RIT earning my BS degree and will be graduating this spring. This summer will be my time to relax after long years of earning this degree. In the beginning of all, I'll be attending RIT for another degree, a Master Degree.

My goal in life is to earn a master degree and hopefully a PHD degree as well.

What do you work for a living? What kind of job do you have now?

BS? Bullshit degree?

Back