Arizona Secretary of State Wants to See Obama's Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right, he is not a federal agent. But Obama is and Obama refuses to enforce the federal laws.

Obama is not a federal law enforcement officer and he does not have a power of arrest either.

If Obama is not a true American (not born in the USA), Congress would get rid of him but they didn't so possibly he is a true American.

If Obama is not a true American (not born in the USA), Congress would get rid of him but they didn't so possibly he is a true American.

bingo!

and I find it very comical that birthers think an "illegal immigrant" could actually become President of United States.

I mean yea um.................. do they really think a potential Presidential candidate can undergo extensive background check and fool it?

He was never fully vetted. The media made sure of that.

He was never fully vetted. The media made sure of that.

oh you believe media? and not gonna wait and see what the court or legal proceeding says?

quite a change in attitude from Zimmerman subject.

Obama is not a federal law enforcement officer and he does not have a power of arrest either.

Jiro, you ain't dumb nor stupid but you do know who control the A.G., the DOJ and F.B.I.
Obama has spoken very clear that he won't enforce the DOMA, that is all the proof you need.

Jiro, you ain't dumb nor stupid but you do know who control the A.G., the DOJ and F.B.I.
really? so you're telling me that Obama controls all branches?

Obama has spoken very clear that he won't enforce the DOMA, that is all the proof you need.
what are we talking about in here? DOMA or Obama's birth certificate?

DOMA is bad law...

Yep. Clinton signed it. And still continues under the Obama regime. Wow, that's almost 16 years since then.

regime? a strange choice of word you used....

Well, it is still bad law.

But a law....a law made by people representing ALL citizens of the U.S. and signed by the President (Clinton) You don't have to like it....but it's still a law. Obama doesn't have to like it....but it's still a law. Holder doesn't have to like it.....but it's still a law.....a law he has a sworn duty to defend. AGs don't make laws.

really? so you're telling me that Obama controls all branches?

what are we talking about in here? DOMA or Obama's birth certificate?

Jiro, you are neither dumb nor stupid but you also know you are the one
who posted "Obama is not a federal law enforcement officer."

Yes, Obama as POTUS does control the branches thru the head of the branches that Obama chooses (but you already knew that).

Jiro, you are neither dumb nor stupid but you also know you are the one
who posted "Obama is not a federal law enforcement officer."

Yes, Obama as POTUS does control the branches thru the head of the branches that Obama chooses (but you already knew that).

really? no I did not know that.

so Obama is a dictator... so this is more like Obama Regime rather than Obama Administration. and he's just like Gaddafi :Ohno:

But a law....a law made by people representing ALL citizens of the U.S. and signed by the President (Clinton) You don't have to like it....but it's still a law. Obama doesn't have to like it....but it's still a law. Holder doesn't have to like it.....but it's still a law.....a law he has a sworn duty to defend. AGs don't make laws.

Well, it is still bad law, IMO.

In bold, not all congresspeople support DOMA and some of them are regretted as well.

really? no I did not know that.

so Obama is a dictator... so this is more like Obama Regime rather than Obama Administration. and he's just like Gaddafi :Ohno:[/QUOT

You got a lot to learn about the American government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back