Arizona Secretary of State Wants to See Obama's Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett wants you to know that he is not a birther, but he says he wants proof of Barack Obama's citizenship before putting his name on the Arizona ballot.

In a radio interview today, Bennett said he is just doing his job of making sure "that those people whose names are on the ballot have met the qualifications for the office they are seeking." He says he has been trying for eight weeks to get documents from Hawaii.

In a statement just released, Bennett says:

"First, I have been on the record since 2009 that I believe the President was born in Hawaii. I am not a birther. At the request of a constituent, I asked the state of Hawaii for a Verification in lieu of certified copy. We're merely asking them to officially confirm they have the President's birth certificate in their possession and are awaiting their response."

Matt Roberts, Bennett spokesman said in an email that Bennett had not asked for Romney's Michigan birth certificate because. "This was simply in response to some constituents asking us to ask Hawaii," he said.

The deadline to file for the ballott is Sept. 10 th.

Arizona Secretary of State Wants to See Obama's Birth Certificate - Yahoo! News

It looks like court will order Arizona to put Obama on ballot.

It looks like court will order Arizona to put Obama on ballot.

And what facts do you base that on foxrac? I have not heard this and I am curious to see if I missed something or if this is just your opinion. Thanks

What the heck is a birther? You see, the thing that has always bothered me about this whole ordeal is why did Obama refuse to show his birth certificate in the first place? If he is truly legit then why and why fight it in court and spend gobs of money and time fighting it??? Tax payers dollars as well as his. There are other things too like, why is Hawaii taking so long to respond to this request? Why was the name of the hospital at the time of his birth different from it's current name (I do realize that some names change)? Why does the type font not appear correct on the form and why is it call a certificate of live birth instead of a birth certificate??? He won't produce his college transcripts either!!! No really???!!!! I am dead serious as I have some serious reservations about believing he is telling the truth. I mean heck, I have my original birth certificate and a certified copy and I am going to be 48 in July! Assuming that I had lost or misplaced it, in Missouri it only takes an ID with $15 and about a week to get another certified copy from the state. What gives????!!! No really, what gives???!!! This is just plain and simple. Why on earth do we not already have a system in place that when someone runs for federal office that his or her birth certificate/citizenship status is not officially verified??? Can someone please answer this for me???!!! I believe that the fine citizens of this country deserve an answer!!!

And what facts do you base that on foxrac? I have not heard this and I am curious to see if I missed something or if this is just your opinion. Thanks

What the heck is a birther? You see, the thing that has always bothered me about this whole ordeal is why did Obama refuse to show his birth certificate in the first place? If he is truly legit then why and why fight it in court and spend gobs of money and time fighting it??? Tax payers dollars as well as his. There are other things too like, why is Hawaii taking so long to respond to this request? Why was the name of the hospital at the time of his birth different from it's current name (I do realize that some names change)? Why does the type font not appear correct on the form and why is it call a certificate of live birth instead of a birth certificate??? He won't produce his college transcripts either!!! No really???!!!! I am dead serious as I have some serious reservations about believing he is telling the truth. I mean heck, I have my original birth certificate and a certified copy and I am going to be 48 in July! Assuming that I had lost or misplaced it, in Missouri it only takes an ID with $15 and about a week to get another certified copy from the state. What gives????!!! No really, what gives???!!! This is just plain and simple. Why on earth do we not already have a system in place that when someone runs for federal office that his or her birth certificate/citizenship status is not officially verified??? Can someone please answer this for me???!!! I believe that the fine citizens of this country deserve an answer!!!

If Arizona refuses to put Obama on ballot in primary and general election so it is obviously that federal could get court order to put on ballot because Obama's birth certificate is already verified and Arizona rather to playing wrong balls.

Our state has no problem with Obama's birth certificate and he is on ballot that where I voted during primary election.

FYI, birth certificate and certificate of live birth are same, that's just birth certificate. Mine is called Certificate of Live Birth from North Carolina so I have no problem with used that to got driver license and passport. EVERY STATES have different names for birth certificate.

Don't blame on Obama for costly lawsuits, blame on birthers and some states, especially Arizona for big mess. Obama already proved his birth certificate (short form) in 2008 and Hawaii verified that as well until birthers pushed Obama to released long form so it is same as short form but more information. Obama was born in Hawaii, USA, period.

Obama has already released it. More than once.

So maybe Hawaii should ask the Arizona Secretary of State for his birth certificate.

If he already showed his birth certificate, I wonder why there are educated, knowledgeable, intelligent people who are still asking for it. I am assuming that even though states have different names for birth certificates, the document Obama showed was not an authentic one. The people asking to see it aren't just silly people off the street, they must have a legitimate reason for questioning it.

Obama's birth certificate has been questioned over and over for years.....Perhaps with the election coming up...possibly it's just another attempt to discredit him....Still, if there was nothing to hide, it should be made readily available....I remember all the flack about it years ago...and not surprised that still, there are those who question the authenticity of the one that was provided.

I guess they forgot that Obama had already released it last year when they were busy chatting that Bin Laden was killed in Pakistan by SEALs team at the same time.

Last week, the article pointed out that the pamphlet was printed over 20 years ago saying that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, and there were over 1,000 comments still question Obama's birth certificate.

Oh, humanity.

Obama's birth certificate has been questioned over and over for years.....Perhaps with the election coming up...possibly it's just another attempt to discredit him....Still, if there was nothing to hide, it should be made readily available....I remember all the flack about it years ago...and not surprised that still, there are those who question the authenticity of the one that was provided.

There are actually some new questions coming out....by credible people. Summer may be interesting.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio has been investigating it as well. He has made some discoveries about Obama's birth certificate not being authentic. Of course, the Obama administration has been trying to discredit him.

Discredit a Sheriff that enforces US Law? Really???!!!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_...ggests-obamas-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/

Mike Zullo, the lead investigator for Arpaio, on Thursday presented a series of videos that he said showed that the president's documents were likely forgeries. He suggested the investigation showed that Mr. Obama's long-form birth certificate, which was released electronically, "never existed in paper form," and said the evidence had led him to recommend to Arpaio "a full-blown criminal investigation."

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett wants you to know that he is not a birther, but he says he wants proof of Barack Obama's citizenship before putting his name on the Arizona ballot.

In a radio interview today, Bennett said he is just doing his job of making sure "that those people whose names are on the ballot have met the qualifications for the office they are seeking." He says he has been trying for eight weeks to get documents from Hawaii.

In a statement just released, Bennett says:

"First, I have been on the record since 2009 that I believe the President was born in Hawaii. I am not a birther. At the request of a constituent, I asked the state of Hawaii for a Verification in lieu of certified copy. We're merely asking them to officially confirm they have the President's birth certificate in their possession and are awaiting their response."

Matt Roberts, Bennett spokesman said in an email that Bennett had not asked for Romney's Michigan birth certificate because. "This was simply in response to some constituents asking us to ask Hawaii," he said.

The deadline to file for the ballott is Sept. 10 th.

Arizona Secretary of State Wants to See Obama's Birth Certificate - Yahoo! News

WTF!! Obama has already show his Birth Certificate when Donald Trump had tantrums on TV about wanting to see the Birth Certificate! The Birth Certificate was show on TV already. State Ken Bennett has to be brain dead
if he does not know this!

The DOJ lawsuit against Arpaio is frivolous.

Someone must want him to shutup about the fake birth certificate.

The same someone that tried to sue Arizona and lost ... oh .. so ... badly.

Yeah ... frivolous.

The DOJ lawsuit against Arpaio is frivolous.

Someone must want him to shutup about the fake birth certificate.

The same someone that tried to sue Arizona and lost ... oh .. so ... badly.

Yeah ... frivolous.

DOJ lawsuit on Arpaio's misconduct and other civil rights issue are reasonable.

Your post is just silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back