Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I will get it soon

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

BartSimpsx24x

Reaction score
I wonder anyone of you have iPod and deaf are you able to feeling music on it?

so few deaf and/or hard of hearing have brought ipod since they like music stuff and some video to watch.

I have no interest on iPod until any tv/movie download support CC. As I know new lately iPod have CC features. yada yada...

so few deaf and/or hard of hearing have brought ipod since they like music stuff and some video to watch.

I have no interest on iPod until any tv/movie download support CC. As I know new lately iPod have CC features. yada yada...

I like music but I am deaf myself. I like to feeling music.

what about ipod touch, its look nice like iphone. I would buy it for my kids!

i would love buy ipod one days but my mom tell me to using cingulars on ipod and i saw at cingulars known ATT but my mom cant afford for pay that ipod phone but im really wanted that one! i would love text my mom and my family,whatevers! and lots of mores i saw on news about that its so awesomes!

i would love buy ipod one days but my mom tell me to using cingulars on ipod and i saw at cingulars known ATT but my mom cant afford for pay that ipod phone but im really wanted that one! i would love text my mom and my family,whatevers! and lots of mores i saw on news about that its so awesomes!

Yeah, its expensive service prices but iphone will come to tmobile service pretty soon. ipod touch is possbile with tmobile. if iphone already running with tmobile. ;)

(I have an iPod...HOH not deaf :) Lots of bass makes me feel sick!)

I may or may not get one. I like the ipod touch and the ipod nano. I hope there will be a good number of movies with closed captioning and it will be worth the money for me. :)

I may or may not get one. I like the ipod touch and the ipod nano. I hope there will be a good number of movies with closed captioning and it will be worth the money for me. :)
Sequoias, Me too, I like ipod touch only, because its med-size as prefect. other apple devices is not for me, :P If my kids asked me, want apple device, I would choice ipod touch for kids. ;)

the sign of Libra rulz!

Sequoias, Me too, I like ipod touch only, because its med-size as prefect. other apple devices is not for me, :P If my kids asked me, want apple device, I would choice ipod touch for kids. ;)

the sign of Libra rulz!

Yeah, ipod touch is nice for your kids to watch while on a long trip. :)

Thanks ^.^

I'm glad you brought this topic up, I was wondering the same thing here myself as I was plan on getting an iPod for myself when I am on the road but I'm not positive sure if I would be able to hear the music, does anyone here that is deaf or hoh has an iPod? and can you really hear the music?....or is there something else out there that they can use to be able to hear the music?

I would love to get ipod when I have enough money as I know it is lots of cost so that I can put ipod on my dvd portable player and listen it :)

Even my youngest sister have ipod that her boyfriend gave her for birthday last year it was lots of money $$$ wow :)

I'm glad you brought this topic up, I was wondering the same thing here myself as I was plan on getting an iPod for myself when I am on the road but I'm not positive sure if I would be able to hear the music, does anyone here that is deaf or hoh has an iPod? and can you really hear the music?....or is there something else out there that they can use to be able to hear the music?
via 8320~

Angel, Yeah iPod has adjust the volume as high or low. Plus you can download iTune music from internet on iPod touch without desktop PC. Isn't that super-neat? :) I strongly encourage you go to apple store, WalMart, best buy or Mall in your location and ask retialer, let you play with demo iPod if you can hear the music that's work for you. Just give a try for yourself. Don't hurt to ask. :)

Good luck! ;)

via 8320~

Angel, Yeah iPod has adjust the volume as high or low. Plus you can download iTune music from internet on iPod touch without desktop PC. Isn't that super-neat? :) I strongly encourage you go to apple store, WalMart, best buy or Mall in your location and ask retialer, let you play with demo iPod if you can hear the music that's work for you. Just give a try for yourself. Don't hurt to ask. :)

Good luck! ;)

Super, Thank you so much XBGMER , I'll do that :) ...

I brought the MP3 player last spring. And I also brought the Music Link headset for T-Coil and here is the link and see the top two picture: NoizFree/Tlink Products

I am deaf and using BTE hearing aid. All you have to do is put the headset next to your hearing aid and set it on "T" on your hearing aid. You will be able to hear the music with any volume with no background noise. I love this stuff and I also used it on my computer speaker. So I can put any of my favorite band or singer to my MP3 player. It also works with IPOD player too.

Back