anyone need babysitter with deaf kids

DeafJam4ever

Reaction score
Hi my name is Ryan Ingrao I am aware of my past records Yes those are my past. But lot people think i dont deserves second chance since i used to harm People but I changed because i went to hearing school called Judge Rotenberg Center they help me change my life u can look up to that. but not many would hires deaf with felonys. i often wish i could go back in time to stop it. anyway if you are looking for deaf man to watch your kids for $7 a hours or $3.50 for 30 min or $1.75 for 15 min that my cost of watching your children or child. I am in lincoln Nebraska I travel on bicycle

They sure do...construction...dish washers, restaurant work, etc....and here in my City they have programs to help Felons get a job...No idea what ur felonies are or what you did...but most Parents would not let a Male take care of their kids when you have a record..(at least I would not)..Back ground checks are the norm these days when looking for child care...that is: IF you care about your children.

Ryan, you were convicted of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. No one is going to let you watch their kids. I totally believe in rehabilitation and I hope you find a job that will hire you with your record, but childcare is not the way to go.

Hi my name is Ryan Ingrao I am aware of my past records Yes those are my past. But lot people think i dont deserves second chance since i used to harm People but I changed because i went to hearing school called Judge Rotenberg Center they help me change my life u can look up to that. but not many would hires deaf with felonys. i often wish i could go back in time to stop it. anyway if you are looking for deaf man to watch your kids for $7 a hours or $3.50 for 30 min or $1.75 for 15 min that my cost of watching your children or child. I am in lincoln Nebraska I travel on bicycle

Dude, you scare even me.

Have you asked Vocational Rehabilitation for help? They could put you in a an agency that would help with your specific needs. I did that and I got a good shot at working for the VA Hospital. I too am a felon but they are sort of flexible.

Last edited:
Ryan, I thought your officers told you the protocol on what to do and what not to do. You should know that in the first place. Are you on parole or did you finish your sentence?

Ryan, you were convicted of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. No one is going to let you watch their kids. I totally believe in rehabilitation and I hope you find a job that will hire you with your record, but childcare is not the way to go.
that may be true

And guess u did background checks on me well yes you are correct i did have that charge and along with property destruction and weapons without intend to kill but i was only 16 to 20 years old with lot of emotional issues but after judge rotenberg center was able to turn me around and lot job i tried seem fail to get job due my health issue i cant handle heat room cuz of pacemaker.

Last edited:
And guess u did background checks on me well yes you are correct i did have that charge and along with property destruction and weapons without intend to kill but i was only 16 to 20 years old during felonies charges due by lot of emotional issues but after judge rotenberg center was able to turn me around and lot job i tried seem fail to get job due my health issue i cant handle heat room cuz of pacemaker.

You have a pacemaker?...then I feel babysitting is not for you as kids get noisey and rowdy and keep you on your toes!...

This guy has a record is not reformed- in October 2020 he beat up and raped our daughter in Mounds Illinois- there are charges against him- stay away from him there are charges in Florida and New York

This guy has a record is not reformed- in October 2020 he beat up and raped our daughter in Mounds Illinois- there are charges against him- stay away from him there are charges in Florida and New York

I am sorry to hear that. How did you know he posted on allDeaf a few years ago?So, there are charges against him, how come he isn't in jail? Is he out on bail, isn't he?

Oh yike! I would not hire any felony to babysitting deaf kids. No way Jose! Those felony people need go to VRS and they can help them to find a good job as help them to get a job for on their own living. Sorry this is how I feel and if kids were my children and I would very overprotective children and make sure not allow happens to anyone’s children since children deserve have better life without having trauma (PTSD).

I am sorry to hear that. How did you know he posted on allDeaf a few years ago?So, there are charges against him, how come he isn't in jail? Is he out on bail, isn't he?
That not true it is false statement it is correct they did charge me with that but it was drop charge and i am free man cuz it wasn’t true statement it was false information

Back