Anxiety, Stress, Mental Health...

Sometimes (especially the last few days) I feel like I'm going through a caregiver-stress-tiredness feeling. The kind where it gets to feeling like it's a bit too much for ME to deal with.

Caregiver stress is very real. Pay attention to what you are feeling and take a break. You probably caught your cold because stress lowers the immune system's ability to fight things off.

Do you have respite care available?

Sometimes (especially the last few days) I feel like I'm going through a caregiver-stress-tiredness feeling. The kind where it gets to feeling like it's a bit too much for ME to deal with.

I can so relate to that!!

Caregiver stress is very real. Pay attention to what you are feeling and take a break. You probably caught your cold because stress lowers the immune system's ability to fight things off.

Do you have respite care available?

Unfortunately, no. l'll PM you about it later. It may not be right now but when I'm ready to.

it is sometimes happened anxiety again not work because reason medication impossible I think test to doctor on Oct final ! I am happy glad of wait for adjust to best review!! I hope be solve! I suspect cut or something wrong !

Hey there, nice to have different ideas thrown in this post. Everyone means well. I know its a frustrating and energy robbed situation. Been through all of it and found my best medicine is my street bike! Hard to explain but when I ride... I'm free! And breathing deeply. Meditate and enjoy the open. Its helped me enjoy life again. We all experience trauma from life and can't always get it out our system. But finding something that u enjoy, breathe, get excited about increases the good feelings and lowers the anxiety etc. The solution begins with us and everything else is a bonus. Of course some days will be worse than others. May u find some relief smile..

soon coming I will doctor will plan figure out, I think so probably investiage to my anxiety referr on something if suppose investiage to my brain nervous something cause on fail If supposed tough!

Back