Another I hate wal-mart thread

The reson for XP and not Vista is because I have heard alot of problems about Vista with bugs and all.

I would get Vista if it were an actual improvement in the software and platform and not just added graphics and other useless stuff. I want something that I will actually use and find beneficial.

Oh well.

Old news about "bugs" thing. It's already solve the problem for while. Now everything work fine for now.

Home Basic is perfect for you, No need powerful video card.

Microsoft Windows Vista 32-Bit Home Basic is on only $5 more than XP Home.

Believe or not. Vista is faster than XP for new hardware. (Old hardware so not count)

Intel Core 2 Quad with Vista is faster than XP with Intel Core 2 Quad or Intel 2 Core with new software for Vista.

Vista work great with multi-cores unlike XP.

You have to paid flight ticket to over Miami to pick computer up from store? Wtf?

It's just for HQ and just ONE store that not same unlike Best buy in anywhere.

I'm talking about someone who from Miami metro then you don't need go here, though.

Neo,

I will have a look into it. With the back-to-school sales coming up soon I may be able to get a fairly good deal on a laptop with Vista on it. I just need to check the Staples site often since it is the local "big box electronics" store.

I would but cheapo laptop from wal-mart but I am very leery of their electronics. I want something that is going to last longer than a couple of months.

I hope to get a HP or Dell laptop since those seem to be reliable brands. Someone also mentioned to me Acer, but I am not very familiar with it.

Acer is very good. I own Acer for almost two years and no problem so far. It's Intel M and battery life is almost six hours for 15.5" lcd. Weight is very light. Much lighter than Amanda's HP with AMD. Her laptop is fucking heavy like hell.

Acer is very good. I own Acer for almost two years and no problem so far. It's Intel M and battery life is almost six hours for 15.5" lcd. Weight is very light. Much lighter than Amanda's HP with AMD. Her laptop is fucking heavy like hell.
She got a HP already? What happened to her Gateway?

I may have a look into the Acer brand then. TY Neo.

Back