Allah or Jesus? Very interesting!

madmax64

Reaction score
Allah or Jesus? by Rick Mathes

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say.

The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked:
"Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and cleric s of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world. And, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"

There was no disagreement with my statements and without hesitation, he replied, "Nonbelievers!"

I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can go to Heaven. Is that correct?"

The _expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

He sheepishly replied, "Yes."

I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go to Heaven!"

The Imam was speechless.

I continued, "I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me. Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah who tells you to kill me in order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to Heaven and He wants you to be with me?"

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.
Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the "Diversification" training seminar were not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth
about the Muslim's beliefs.

I think everyone in the US should be required to read this, but with the liberal justice system, liberal media, and the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized.

I'm no expert at all on the Muslim religion, but I've always been taught that it is a peaceful religion. Can you please back this up? This is not consistant with what I've been taught by the various teachings I've read of the Islamic faith. Where some may see the author's point to show the peace and love of Jesus, I see this as an attempt to promote aggression against Islam. The author quoted him "I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me." Would not Jesus want us to be his friend and love him regardless of his actions? Are we not told to turn the other cheek.?

And in reponse to the author's arguements. Look throughout history, and there have been many cases of Christians killing in God's name. Just about every war during the Middle Ages, the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, the enslaving of West Indian natives, Manifest Destiny, etc. The list goes on. We're involved in a war right now in which George Bush has declared God is on our side. I don't see much difference. Yes, Jesus tought love and peace. This cannot be argued. I have a friend that presents a very convinving arguement that this Iraq war is just another chapter in religious wars, involving Christians and Muslims.

My point is that religious teachings have always been twisted to serve earthly agenda's, and Christianity is no exception.

Very interesting article about the two religions in this article.

Look throughout history, and there have been many cases of Christians killing in God's name.
Even today! The sitution in Northren Ireland for one obvious example.....but there's also Christian Idenity/Ku Klux Klan, which has been ID'd as a terrorist gang.....they bomb gay bars, abortion clinics .. and have even been found with plans to blow up government facillities...they are a HELL of a lot more dangerous then Islamic folks. Yes, there are crazy and violent factions of Islam, BUT there are also crazy and violent factions of CHRISTIANITY and other religions!

I'm a christian and I don't believe in killing and especially bombing gay bars, black churchs, and even abortion clinics... :|

those who say they do it for God or whatever like that are just actually doing it for themselves because they only think about themselves and not others so they are just pathetically insane.

Steel, yeah I know.....most Christians don't believe in that, but there is a radical extreme faction known as Christian Idenity that DOES believe in that.....Most Muslims don't believe that the West is evil and the Great Satan, but there are some....BUT those folks are the EXTREMISTS....every movement has their extremists!

Well, this is still a sticky issue.

If you read the Old Testament, it says that the punishment for stealing is death by stoning. So, who are we to say that we have the right religion? Christians might say that times have changed and we learned the errors of our ways... and that's what became of the New Testament. Maybe, other religions are behind and will realize their ways. Maybe, some religions haven't quite comprehended the concept of the New Testament yet... so, they stick with the Old Testament. Maybe, there was never a New Testament... but something that someone made up to keep the Bible alive. Right now, all of the rules we see in various religions are what... documented in various forms of "bibles". We've got Christian bibles, Muslim bibles, Wiccan bibles, Islamic bibles, Jewish bibles, Mormon bibles, etc...

So, which bible is the true bible? Oh wait, it's like I said... the bibles are just collections and nothing has been proven in any of them. So, we're pretty much depending on our own beliefs... regardless of whether it's really right or wrong.

Yes, that man's religion is morally wrong. But, if that man was a strong follower as if he was under Bin Laden... he probably wouldn't even care about what you said and kill you on the spot regardless of the people around him.

Back