All-time favorite Video Games

Originally posted by cloud
Nah, Mortal Kombat 2 and Mortal Kombat Trilogy is better than anything else.

lol - yea i agree .... MK Trilogy is the best - cuz from there u can choose over a VAST collection of characters - heheh

Current all time favorite games

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and most recently, Ocarina of Time: Master Quest.

Sonic Mega Collection (good compliation of the old genesis Sonic games)

Star Wars: Rogue Leader.

Super Mario Sunshine

Past All time Favorite games

Legend of Zelda: Adventure of Link.

Zelda: Link to the Past.

Super Mario All Stars

Super Mario Bros. 3

Mega Man 1-6 on the NES

Metroid

Super Metroid

Possible new favorites:

Pikmin 2

F-Zero Gamecube

Zelda: the Wind Waker.

Mario 128

Originally posted by illustrator
Not always at Gamestop, they also have in Wal-Mart, Targets, Funcoland, etc...

Right and you can preorder the new Zelda game and get Ocarina of Time game for free. :thumb:

Originally posted by kevbo
I don't have gamecube. :(

go get one, joo.

they will let you get one game free if you buy a gamecube. I suggest getting Metroid Prime and a wireless Wavebird Controller. You will look cool with a Platinum Gamecube and this:

pop_img_wavebird.jpg

Originally posted by PSORules79
go get one, joo.

they will let you get one game free if you buy a gamecube. I suggest getting Metroid Prime and a wireless Wavebird Controller. You will look cool with a Platinum Gamecube and this:

pop_img_wavebird.jpg

I am not interested in buying a gamecube at least not now. I am not game freak.

Actually I don't mind playing it just for Zelda but I'm on short money. :tears:

I'm getting Zelda and I guartantee that it will be a hell of a great game.

Did you hear about the new gameboy system that's supposed to have light and rechargable batteries built in, though ?

it look like this:

thhw018011422.JPG

thhw018011425.JPG

thhw018011410.JPG

cool huh ?

I never heard of it before. It looks cool.

Old skool Zelda for NES and SNES
Metal Gear Solid 2: SOL
Sega Sport's NBA games
Old skool Street Fighters (I, II, and III)
Gran Tranismo games

I was never into Mortal Kombat although the graphics were great at the time. The only arcade game I was really good at was Street Fighter, the old-school version.

You did whup my ass in some games, Matrix, but can you at Chess? ;)

Originally posted by Alex
I was never into Mortal Kombat although the graphics were great at the time. The only arcade game I was really good at was Street Fighter, the old-school version.

You can't beat me at Chess. :fu:

yaaa - i stink at chess ... i know all the moves, yes, but still .... i stink .... only move i go for first is the Roy Le Pez ;)

:laugh2: We shall play another little game of chess. Let me know when you're ready to start a war. :twisted:

oops - accidentially locked the thread - BUT thank god i was able to re-open it .... i was only testing the admin options ... hehe sowwie alex :angel:

Actually I don't mind playing it just for Zelda but I'm on short money. :tears:

I have a great news for you kevbo... Gamecube is planning to drop price from 150 bucks to 99 bucks on march 25th at least i think... its still coming with oneof 4 free games...

Originally posted by Alex

Yeah I beat you on first chess game, and then you beat me in the next 3 games lol

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
I have a great news for you kevbo... Gamecube is planning to drop price from 150 bucks to 99 bucks on march 25th at least i think... its still coming with oneof 4 free games...

now that's interesting ...... lol i bought a PlayStation One system for 50 bucks at Best buy like last week ... heh

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense

Got evidence to back that up ?

EDIT: Def, you're wrong cause the 4 free game offer is this:

gcnbundle_gcn_feat.jpg

Back