al Jazeera now talk about flying spaghetti monster

BUT, will any of them be TOUCHED by His Noodly Appendage? That's the big question! *grins*

I Found my new church. I AM a Flying Spaghetti Monster Believer!!! PRAISE THE FSM!!!!

Another example of the politically correct liberal left wing gone amok..... The politically correct liberals so badly wants to suppress church and God. My 2 cents.

Heath said:
Another example of the politically correct liberal left wing gone amok..... The politically correct liberals so badly wants to suppress church and God. My 2 cents.

Heath, al-Jazeera is a Middle Eastern news network; I would expect a conservative (Islamic) bias from them. That's what makes it so surprising that they did a story on this...even if they're bashing it.

A satirical take on creation theory, but reckoned by many scientists to hold more water than intelligent design, has been circulating online for months.

Bobby Henderson, a physics graduate and prophet of the Pastafarian cause, wrote to a US school board demanding equal treatment for his beliefs if intelligent design made it into science classes alongside evolution.
Heath, did you EVEN read the article? The point of these folks is to demonstrate that we need to be NEUTRAL....NOT pro or anti....but NEUTRAL towards religion in public life! Look at it this way.....Why should Christianity get special treatment in public schools? Not everyone's a Christian. I mean there are millions of different creation stories.....why is it that the Christian creation story is the only one pushed? How come there are no Wiccans/Native Americans/Hare Krishnas/Sciencetoglogists/Hindus/Animists/fill in the blank with whatever religion here, pushing to get THEIR creation stories taught in public schools?

deafdyke said:
Heath, did you EVEN read the article? The point of these folks is to demonstrate that we need to be NEUTRAL....NOT pro or anti....but NEUTRAL towards religion in public life! Look at it this way.....Why should Christianity get special treatment in public schools? Not everyone's a Christian. I mean there are millions of different creation stories.....why is it that the Christian creation story is the only one pushed? How come there are no Wiccans/Native Americans/Hare Krishnas/Sciencetoglogists/Hindus/Animists/fill in the blank with whatever religion here, pushing to get THEIR creation stories taught in public schools?
:gpost: :applause:

GREAT POSTING DEAFDYKE!!!

prostock19 said:
I Found my new church. I AM a Flying Spaghetti Monster Believer!!! PRAISE THE FSM!!!!

Hallelujah, brother! All hail His noodly appendage. :bowdown:

Back