A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I did it... I couldn't resist... It was too sexy... I bought the Camaro. :ugh: so worth it... I don't even care... :D

that? sorry but.... :ugh:

I hope you have a road assistance service package with your insurance. I was really hoping you were talking about that 1960's Camaro. :lol:

that? sorry but.... :ugh:

I hope you have a road assistance service package with your insurance. I was really hoping you were talking about that 1960's Camaro. :lol:

Don't you laugh at my Chevy! However, I have a beast mode warranty... I also carry AAA.... yes. But my warranty is pretty ridiculously awesome. :P

Don't you laugh at my Chevy! However, I have a beast mode warranty... I also carry AAA.... yes. But my warranty is pretty ridiculously awesome. :P

with my Nissan - the warranty isn't even a concern for me because I know it's just that reliable :lol:

sorry but American cars nowadays are :thumbd: I know it looks cool but it's just too cheaply designed and cheaply made. the recent news about massive GM recalls is a proof of it. Ford is not doing too bad but I still don't trust any of its cars except F-series truck.

with my Nissan - the warranty isn't even a concern for me because I know it's just that reliable :lol:

sorry but American cars nowadays are :thumbd: I know it looks cool but it's just too cheaply designed and cheaply made. the recent news about massive GM recalls is a proof of it. Ford is not doing too bad but I still don't trust any of its cars except F-series truck.

Camaro is built in Canada! :D :thumb: I still have my Scion, so I'm not that worried, I only use the Camaro for fun on the weekends when I can't be on the bike. ( Hurricane season, yay rain... :roll: ) My Scion is still my main mode of transportation. :P I'm still a loyal Toyota ( Scion ) owner... :D I just love the look of that Camaro!!! :D

Camaro is built in Canada! :D :thumb: I still have my Scion, so I'm not that worried, I only use the Camaro for fun on the weekends when I can't be on the bike. ( Hurricane season, yay rain... :roll: ) My Scion is still my main mode of transportation. :P I'm still a loyal Toyota ( Scion ) owner... :D I just love the look of that Camaro!!! :D

you coulda just get... you know.... toy size for that :lol:

I dunno... we just hit 100k in my wife's 2011 ford escape and all I've ever done to it is oil changes, brakes and spark plugs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

My daughter started her nursing internship (in OR) at our children's hospital. I asked her how she liked it & she said "Cool. Saw a trauma pt"
I knew she'd like that. The kid had a huge open wound on a leg.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

That's my goal (if money permits) with my Scion. It is soon paid off and then I will keep it for a few years so I can use the money that I have paid on car payments to pay off other bills. Once I do that, then I want to get the car of my dreams (whatever that is nowadays) and use it for fun but still use the Scion for commuting because it is AWESOME on gas! It is a 2005 and it only has 72K miles on it. Not bad.

Do you have any families live in other state with lax regulation? If so then you can register under their address.

If I move to CA so I will keep car registration in AL because of only one car plate, no emission inspection, no safety inspection, lax tint law and only $25 fee per year.
Careful... you might get caught anyway. When I moved to AZ I kept my NC plates (oddly enough I lived in GA for 9 months with my NC plates intact lol). Six months later I moved to SC. 3 days before leaving I got nailed with a ticket for not having an AZ state license plate. I was lucky and just wrote a note to them that I was moving out of state in 3 days anyway.

But I've found that for the most part if you move to another state you can pretty much keep your former state's license place (and driver's license) for at least a year. I just update because I'm not taking that chance of being the one to get caught lol.

No, I park it in my garage. ( Which it is in front of ) I had just got it home and was excited and wanted to take pictures. The garage next to it is vacant anyway, doesn't matter if it's blocked. Again, was excited, parked a bit off in excitement on the first day... it's not like it's THAT far off... :roll: :doh:

I was thinking if you parked that was a lot it could get hit by another car in a parking lot. I have se people take two parking spaces when they do have new car so one can park next to their car. Some people will park right next a car that not parked in the space around here and that made it hard to get out. I was just thinking of your new car getting hit. :roll:

I dunno... we just hit 100k in my wife's 2011 ford escape and all I've ever done to it is oil changes, brakes and spark plugs.

Ford Escape? what a piece of crap. I test-drove it and I was dismayed at how shoddy it was. The salesperson asked me how it was after a test drive and I gave him a :thumbd:

I doubt Ford Escape would last a year with me. *patting on my Nissan Xterra* good ole' tough reliable bastard.... rescued a bunch of my friends with it.

Are you serious. .. I've been back and forth to deadhorse 6 times with it. 200 miles of off road trail leading to the Arctic ocean.

It's also not made for true off road work. I have a 99 f150 with a 40 over cobra bottom end and a set of pi heads. 3 inch on 30s. That one does the rescuing.

I don't care for the Ford Escape either. My mother has one and I've driven it some the seats are hard as a rock compared to my truck and the engine sounds like an airplane taking off(4 cylinder). She said a year after she bought it new she wished she had kept her old Ford Explorer.

Not sure if I should pay off my lease car (24 months left) and purchase a new car at same monthly payment?

I don't care for the Ford Escape either. My mother has one and I've driven it some the seats are hard as a rock compared to my truck and the engine sounds like an airplane taking off(4 cylinder). She said a year after she bought it new she wished she had kept her old Ford Explorer.

Ford Expedition or Excursion are better.

Ford Expedition or Excursion are better.

She's 65 she wouldn't get something that big she has to climb into the Escape as it is lol she was looking for something with better gas mileage anyways. She's had mustangs for years had a new 1987 5.0 then bought a new special order 1993 5.0 LX 5 speed that someone ordered but didn't pick up but kept a 1984 4x4 ranger for bad weather so she traded the 1993 Mustang for the Explorer then the that for the Escape and give the Ranger to my brother. Made me mad too I tried to buy that '93 stang and she wouldn't sell it to me that was the last year they made that body style and it being a special ordered LX hatchback with a 5.0 and ground effects it would be a classic. Found a pic of one that is identical to what she had only difference is hers didn't have the gray looking areas at the bottom it was solid green and no words at the top of the windshield.
p11-1.jpg

Back