A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be gone for a short time. I have no internet at home currently and it may be a few weeks before I can get it. I will check in each week from the library, but not be able to read everything. We are all okay, just money was short a lot and I could not pay the phone bill. Somehow, AT&T only shut off the hi-speed internet and not the telephone, but it may get turned off any time now.

I am doing reduce on my stress because cause too heavy work hard because issues reason I am pretty kindly lots of nap and rest!

Is Stress levels increasing due to wondering who is "watching" comments?

Another request for my user name-can computers increase stress levels?

Right- decrease stress levels-more swimming!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Kristina,
If it's your MIL's house, why are you paying the entire bill? Will she help out with at least half? It sounds like your'e paying for everything plus rent and your MIL is dictating what you can and cannot do.

Are you ready for the NFL season which will start tonight?! :)

I am stress emotion pretty hard to feeling!

NFL season? don't watch as a Canadian. Prefer "So you think you can dance-Canada? Final this Sunday.

Stress reduction for the "2 left foot dance" students.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

are you ready for the nfl season which will start tonight?! :)

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my grandparents proud of me because my father did for me I am impressive I am hard work because proud of good things deal my parents proud of me of course!!

I think so figure out relax I am pretty hope be solve better soon!

^^^^ :lol:

(sorry that just conjured a funny mental image)

Honestly, no...I barely could afford the urgent care co-pay...they cleaned it and put some ear drops in it...my bills are just too staggering that I cannot even afford basic antibiotics...I'm toughing it out.

Honestly, no...I barely could afford the urgent care co-pay...they cleaned it and put some ear drops in it...my bills are just too staggering that I cannot even afford basic antibiotics...I'm toughing it out.

I'm sorry. Not even $4 from Walmart? And if it's that bad, some free clinics can give them to you. I know this from experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back