ZOMBIES! The Walking Dead.

H.o.H_Angel

Reaction score
Did you guys see The Walking Dead Marathon? I am so excited to see it in October when the new season comes out. I stayed up watching the whole thing to see the new sneak peek clip of the new season and I didn't like the clip. I thought it was too short and didn't show enough in it. Are you excited for the new season? Who do you think will live or die? I don't follow the comics by the way.

I'm addicted to this show. I don't like how Rick is becoming mean and bossy. I guess the situation changed him, but I think he's becoming dangerous.

And I hated that Shane was killed. He was a good leader, but I did want to slap him when he wanted to shoot Rick.

I wish the black man and his son from the first episode will re appear.

:)

I don't know, if they will bring back Morgan and Duane. If the show continues to keep up with the comics than it's going to be really sad when you find out. Not sure, if you want me to tell you or not, but if you do you could just message me. I stayed up and watched the whole marathon. I freaked out when Shane's character came back as a walker after he Rick stabbed him. I can't wait until it returns this October :D

I hope in the event of a real zombie outbreak, we are better prepared!
eed8_surviving_the_zombie_outbreak.jpg

ea24_not_your_mommy_anymore.jpg

Soulchill - not only am I prepared, but I fantasized about being in a zombie apocalypse.*

Are any of you planning to buy the second season DVD/Blu-Ray? I saw this amazing box set for the second season, it's a zombie head with screwdriver in its eye and you open its neck and there's discs inside. You can check it out on Amazon. I'm mad they don't make it for DVD, only Blu-Ray.*

Back