Youth football coach charged with beating player on field

Remember the Indiana Pacers player Ron Artest jumped into the stands and assulted the fan and the other player punched a fan who was on the court? Again The Police didnt make an arrest on ron artest.The Cops play favorites.If your Rich N Famous with Millions of dollars theyre leave you alone.If youre poor and an ordinary person theyre harrass you and charge you with something.

I wasnt noticed ur story abt Ron Artest leading fans brawl in 2004 at The Palace of Auburn Hill.. Why u blamed police? They arent even at the stadium, only one or 2... During any pro sports games or special events (WWE, circus, Disney On Ice, and more), event staff ARE RESPONSIBILITES (sp?) TO KEEP EYES ON FANS, NOT POLICE! Many players were trying stop Artest to brawl with fans, even event staff... After the brawl and everything is settle, then one of person who works at The Palace of Auburn Hill can call police to come there and control the brawl... So, will u stop BLAMING police, BD?

I wasnt noticed ur story abt Ron Artest leading fans brawl in 2004 at The Palace of Auburn Hill.. Why u blamed police? They arent even at the stadium, only one or 2... During any pro sports games or special events (WWE, circus, Disney On Ice, and more), event staff ARE RESPONSIBILITES (sp?) TO KEEP EYES ON FANS, NOT POLICE! Many players were trying stop Artest to brawl with fans, even event staff... After the brawl and everything is settle, then one of person who works at The Palace of Auburn Hill can call police to come there and control the brawl... So, will u stop BLAMING police, BD?

I Blame Police because the never arrest the rich n famous when they assult someone at the sports arenas or stadiums.Remember the High School Girls Basketball brawl in Georgia.The Cops came in a Arrest the girl who threw another punch at the other teams player when cops were trying to break up the brawl.See They never arrest Ron Artest cause hes a famous superstar making millions of dollars.But this Girl whos black live in the ghettos in atlanta georgia the cops arrest her for assult.Police Play favorites.
IF YOURE RICH N FAMOUS YOURE GET A BREAK,,,BUT IF YOURE POOR AND AN ORDINARY PERSON YOULL SPEND A NIGHT IN JAIL!!

I Blame Police because the never arrest the rich n famous when they assult someone at the sports arenas or stadiums.Remember the High School Girls Basketball brawl in Georgia.The Cops came in a Arrest the girl who threw another punch at the other teams player when cops were trying to break up the brawl.See They never arrest Ron Artest cause hes a famous superstar making millions of dollars.But this Girl whos black live in the ghettos in atlanta georgia the cops arrest her for assult.Police Play favorites.
IF YOURE RICH N FAMOUS YOURE GET A BREAK,,,BUT IF YOURE POOR AND AN ORDINARY PERSON YOULL SPEND A NIGHT IN JAIL!!

Artest got serious consequence from NBA (one year suspened and I forget how much cost he got fined, I am sure alot $$$) I am sure he also must take some anger management class... Fans did threw soda/beer cups and popcorn bags during Artest's brawl and no one arrest, can u explain me??? During RVD vs Big Show for ECW Hwt Champ match on July 4th at Philly (I was there), after the match, Heyman screwjob to RVD, result, fans threw soda/beer cups (alot!!!) and no one arrest, can u explain to me???? I still have movie that all fans threw soda/beer cups at Big Show and Paul Heyman!!!! So, u gotta stop complaining/blaming police!!!!!! I dont undy why u still blaming police??????

Artest got serious consequence from NBA (one year suspened and I forget how much cost he got fined, I am sure alot $$$) I am sure he also must take some anger management class... Fans did threw soda/beer cups and popcorn bags during Artest's brawl and no one arrest, can u explain me??? During RVD vs Big Show for ECW Hwt Champ match on July 4th at Philly (I was there), after the match, Heyman screwjob to RVD, result, fans threw soda/beer cups (alot!!!) and no one arrest, can u explain to me???? I still have movie that all fans threw soda/beer cups at Big Show and Paul Heyman!!!! So, u gotta stop complaining/blaming police!!!!!! I dont undy why u still blaming police??????

WRESTLING IS FAKE!!! FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL ARE NOT!!!

Back