Your Very First Website...

AquaBlue

Reaction score
Do you remember the first website you opened when you first used the Internet?

CNN.com was my very first website back in 1998. Wow what a memory!

Do you recall your first site?

cnn-debut-1.jpg

Do you recall your first site?

cnn-debut-1.jpg

I dunno :dunno: I bet nobody even remembers

I do. :D

Come on folks! Take those memory pills and ponder a bit. You can do it. :cool2:

I think the first website was hotmail.com as one of my friend was showing me how to set up email address in 1999.

Well, my first computer was 1998, and used to have AOL, so I don't remember which website I first opened. I don't keep track of everything that is first time for me. I do know that first chat room I came in was deafchat which first opened that time.

Well, my first computer was 1998, and used to have AOL, so I don't remember which website I first opened. I don't keep track of everything that is first time for me. I do know that first chat room I came in was deafchat which first opened that time.

I remember Aol 2.5 :lol:

When I started computer design (off topic) I used Photoshop 3.5 on an Apple Quadra.

Apple_Macintosh_Quadra_900.jpg

I went online for the first time in early 1997... While I'm sure I saw whatever our dialup homepage was first I do not remember it. I visited a place called volcano java chat I believe it was... my best friend had shown it to me and we went there all the time in lieu of talking on the phone.

Remember ICQ chats and early mIRC?

I am not sure what year. I think before 1990 or after 1990. Maybe 1991. Still can't what year.

I remember that my first to use Netscape by Erols at home computer user. After installed, my first homepage was Erols. My first visited at Yahoo.com.

That's our time. No internet in late 60's or early 70's.
I am sure that I did use computer with paper roll in 1969 to 1973 at two different schools. One morning, I had accident to found way to reach Stanford Univsity's main computer from DC. My friend explained me about Stanford Univsity in Calif. Few months later, they removed all computers with paper roll. Asked them why... They told me too expensive. I wonder that was my fault to accident to reach Stanford Univsity.

My first computer kit was Poly 88 in 1977. Of course, you never hear Poly 88. We used to have CP/M then DOS.
poly88.jpg

I do not think that CNN was your first. When, you installed software. You always see your homepage like MSN or Earthlink or AOL or other brand. Of course, your first visited at CNN's website.

Most internet access won't set up homepage at CNN or CBS or outside from internet access.

I do not think that CNN was your first. When, you installed software. You always see your homepage like MSN or Earthlink or AOL or other brand. Of course, your first visited at CNN's website.

Most internet access won't set up homepage at CNN or CBS or outside from internet access.

It was the first website I visited. :roll:

I can't remmy mine, but I do create a website. It's probably about Final Fantasy games, or something I can't remmy... Also I know it's not there anymore.

I dont know if my first website is still in existence, but up until 2000 or 2001 it was still there. It was created in late 1997 or very early 1998.

Remember when MSN Chat was a free service with a shitload of rooms?

I don't remember the first website I've logged on, it was so long time ago.

Back