Your favorite body part?

Right leg? Why? Any difference than your left leg? Can you show us?

:slap:

Oops. Sorry.

LOL! Masturbating, I assume?

Beware, it will make your hands grow hair and make your dick shrivel up into nothing.

Just kidding. It's an urban legend that mothers use to scare their sons out of masturbating.

WHAAAT? You mean my mother lied?? *slapping forehead*

*running to bathroom to masturbate now*

My Long John Silver Dong is my new favorite body part.

:laugh2:

I don't feel pain, so it appears to be double-jointed sometimes when I sign. :lol:

Sometimes the fingers bend too far back... :D

Ok, I get it.:lol: That's pretty cool! I have nerve damage in my left neck/shoulder/chest, but I feel strange sensation, not pain. Definitely nothing interesting like that!:D

Ok, I get it.:lol: That's pretty cool! I have nerve damage in my left neck/shoulder/chest, but I feel strange sensation, not pain. Definitely nothing interesting like that!:D

My hand is on it, that's why you feel a strange sensation. I have that effect on women. :cool2:

Nerve damage? I guess you would never know if I cop a feel, eh? :naughty:

:giggle:

Now that this thread has gone COMPLETELY off topic. I don't think I can really say I have a favorite. I have always been extremely fond of my long brown hair, my golden-brown eyes that turn green when I cry and my smile that people say can light up even the darkest room.

My friends say my chest because mine is bigger, they think people find me more attractive... but whatever, it's all in the smile, hair and eyes.

Back