Your critiques would be grateful

knoble

Reaction score
Saw this 'Site Reviews & Critiques' section and I thought I better sent my website link for you to look at and give me the critiques.

The site is http://www.spikydesign.com

Will hear from you soon!

ciao

PRO
• excellent design of menus
• front page is good to give warning before enter to the main page.
• very information

CON
• two between table on left and right side, seem not match well
• text or CSS need work bit - seem too tight against the table with text.
• 3D text in animiation is good idea but many professional don't want to use 3D text animation anymore, I guess it's getting old.

SUGGEST
Try to offer less profolio. Show only your best design/artwork to make more impressive. Too many make it confused for someone who want to hiring someone.

ALLOVER
It's excellent, everything you have thought about put in your website. :thumb:

Originally posted by illustrator
PRO
• excellent design of menus
• front page is good to give warning before enter to the main page.
• very information

CON
• two between table on left and right side, seem not match well
• text or CSS need work bit - seem too tight against the table with text.
• 3D text in animiation is good idea but many professional don't want to use 3D text animation anymore, I guess it's getting old.

SUGGEST
Try to offer less profolio. Show only your best design/artwork to make more impressive. Too many make it confused for someone who want to hiring someone.

ALLOVER
It's excellent, everything you have thought about put in your website. :thumb:

ta 4 yr comments

The menu is alright alright so-so.

I like the outlay you set the different table, but the color with different doesn't match as I keep try to reading down something. My eyes went back to username: and password: because both color text is too bold get my attention. The contents area need little work some more instead light orange.

Only I impress that you design the graphic or image didn't made me waiting because I am using 28k modem. Well go!

Since Illustrator says the 3D text animation is getting old? That possible true at lease if you are skill with that 3D to able match color and impression. So we all won't think that old anymore ;)

Originally posted by ideafspy
Since Illustrator says the 3D text animation is getting old? That possible true at lease if you are skill with that 3D to able match color and impression. So we all won't think that old anymore ;)

do you realized 3D with white block? I felt it's doesn't match well, unless there is a way to match the background or theme whatever you create the layer. It is necessary to look good enough to grasp your eye. I guess...

Originally posted by illustrator
do you realized 3D with white block? I felt it's doesn't match well, unless there is a way to match the background or theme whatever you create the layer. It is necessary to look good enough to grasp your eye. I guess...

Yes that what I am trying to say that with lot crisy and excite instead of plain. so, the result , "huh, cool dude." You know what I am saying? I will start to post of my website when its ready. So i would like have feedback with ya, Illustrator.

Back