YOU, yes YOU, may be a terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following are characteristics that qualify a person as a potential domestic terrorist according to DHS training being pushed on local law enforcement:

Expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)

Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership, holding a CCW permit)

Survivalist literature (fictional books such as "Patriots" and "One Second After" are mentioned by name)

Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)

Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)

Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)

Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government

Homeschooling

Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties

Belief in a New World Order conspiracy

People engaged in the above activities or mind-set may be considered "extremists" or "militia groups" that exist in our communities and are "hiding in plain sight, ready to attack."

Full article:

http://www.networkworld.com/communit...e-domestic-ter

:hmm: I guess the med student who lived below my apt in Richmond Va must have been a "terrorist". He owned like 30 rifles in his apt and he was always cleaning them out.

As for me, I tend to buy medical stuff wholesale (to save money) and staples like rice in large bags but this is because I want to lower the cost of my food.

As for the Second Amendment, I'm for the it. I do not own a gun because I'm a pacfist and if I were to own one, it'd be for hunting. Just because I'm a pacfist does not mean I get to dictate others to do the same. I consider fighting as something to do as a last resort either to save my life or someone esle's life.

As for Big Goverment, I object to how Social Conservatives like to dictate bedroom activities and I also object to liberals dictating what I should eat.

I have little patience with conspiracy theories from either the left (Bush being responsible for 911 or Obama's birth certificate) or the right

:hmm: I guess the med student who lived below my apt in Richmond Va must have been a "terrorist". He owned like 30 rifles in his apt and he was always cleaning them out.

As for me, I tend to buy medical stuff wholesale (to save money) and staples like rice in large bags but this is because I want to lower the cost of my food.

As for the Second Amendment, I'm for the it. I do not own a gun because I'm a pacfist and if I were to own one, it'd be for hunting. Just because I'm a pacfist does not mean I get to dictate others to do the same. I consider fighting as something to do as a last resort either to save my life or someone esle's life.

As for Big Goverment, I object to how Social Conservatives like to dictate bedroom activities and I also object to liberals dictating what I should eat.

I have little patience with conspiracy theories from either the left (Bush being responsible for 911 or Obama's birth certificate) or the right

:lol: Guess I flunk the terrorist test.

Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties

That makes all attorneys terrorists. *insert your favorite attorney joke here* :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back