You Sir Are A Bigot

I am sorry, but you cannot legitimately make an argument against a "building" without actually deleting what messages would be preached inside of it.

The supporters of the ground zero mosque are screaming "freedom of religion".

I do not oppose freedom of religion. I do not AGREE that the mosque should be built there, but will do NOTHING to hinder them from building or worshipping wherever they see fit.

I may or may not AGREE with the LDS views, but I will do nothing to hinder their free exercise of religion.

Would you prefer a Mormon Temple be built on the site of the mosque near WTC? Just curious about this. Maybe someone else can answer that opposed the mosque but has less anxiety about LDS.

Would you prefer a Mormon Temple be built on the site of the mosque near WTC? Just curious about this. Maybe someone else can answer that opposed the mosque but has less anxiety about LDS.

As I said earlier, I would not hinder any religious temple or place of worship from being built on property that was legally purchased anywhere.

Although I do not agree with Islam or Mormons, I do respect their right to free speech and their right to worship.

As I said earlier, I would not hinder any religious temple or place of worship from being built on property that was legally purchased anywhere.

Although I do not agree with Islam or Mormons, I do respect their right to free speech and their right to worship.
Agreed.

FYI,

There is a LDS temple in Manhattan, New York. It is close to Central Park.

FYI,

There is a LDS temple in Manhattan, New York. It is close to Central Park.

I assume there are several within NYC. I was referring to the site of the planned mosque. It was a hypothetical question.

I do not have an axe to grind with LDS/Mormons. People can choose to believe what they wish. At one time, in my youth, I was Catholic. Feel free to bombard me with rotten fruit. :wave:

sorry but having a brain fart now. what's LDS?

I assume there are several within NYC. I was referring to the site of the planned mosque. It was a hypothetical question.

I do not have an axe to grind with LDS/Mormons. People can choose to believe what they wish. At one time, in my youth, I was Catholic. Feel free to bombard me with rotten fruit. :wave:

there is a bit difference between LDS temples and LDS churches. There are several churches you see are LDS churches.

LDS churches are for everyone to come in. LDS temples are different and it is for active members only to do important works.

LDS churches are for everyone to visit. LDS temples are different from LDS churches. Temples are for active members only to do important works.

Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

there is a bit difference between LDS temples and LDS churches. There are several churches you see are LDS churches.

LDS churches are for everyone to come in. LDS temples are different and it is for active members only to do important works.

Yeah, the latter is the "holy of holies", the inner sanctum.

Oh really, that's nice, man.

Hey Jillio, are you gulped now? j/k :lol:

Nope. Golf is still the sport, by and large, of white, upper middle class males. Doesn't have anything to do with how it was learned, or what a persons childhood SES was. It is about the attitude.

Says volumes......:P

Says volumes...unfortunately, the volumes are totally unrelated to the meaning of the post. However, the justification contained therein supports the meaning of my post very well, thank you.

Back