You have a life. What are you doing with it?

then do one thing at least you think can fit in you schedule than NONE of them.. then you will feel better cuz u get to do one thing that u always want to do.. after that you will realize you can do it so itll lead to another thing to accmoplish this and that.. u just never know.. T R Y it and dont sit your butt whine. D O IT!

I'm actually doing that. I came to that realization long ago that nothings going to happen if I sit around. I'm attacking it like a rabid dog, hopefully my motivation will last long enough for me to finish what I started.

:hug: Aweh. It can't be that bad! I got tired of my every-day routine and all and thought of my life the same way so I'm trying to break off from that and try new things. Do diff stuff I dunno, maybe you can try to do that too?

The*Empress- :eek3: Well, it's an age old question really. The meaning of life. In theory we make our own meanings. I'd suggest you find a hobby or something to do that makes you happy and do it passionately. Maybe take up watercolors or something? There's a style called "Sumi-e" which is basically ink wash. It's quite beautiful actually, maybe you'll find joy in that?

i cant just up and do ti differently.. as i have to stay home and take care of my mom.. cook her foods.. do house chores for my mom, wash dishes and clothes for her.. she have empshyema.. she cant do those kind of things.. i also go to town and do groceries shopping for my mom and me of course! feed cats every day and play with 23 cats.. have to give each cat some attention.. :giggle:
go online and surf.. watch tv.. read books.. thats what i have been doing lately.. nothing new! :(

:eek3: 23 cats? Do you ever get trampled by them or remeber all their names? With that many cats you can take over the world! I know I would train them to take over the world with their cuteness!

My life is busy busy busy busy!!!!
From work, & my family & appointments & everything else.
But I enjoy it, well most of it LoL:lol:

:eek3: 23 cats? Do you ever get trampled by them or remeber all their names? With that many cats you can take over the world! I know I would train them to take over the world with their cuteness!

nah i dont get trampled by them but they have tripped me many times.. Oh yes! grr at them.. few times i fell down .. damn them! lol.. hehe.. i gotta be careful where i walk.. :giggle:

few are wild cats i cant pet them.. but they follow me yes.. and talk to me by meowing at me.. cuz they know im their FOOD & water lady! hehe..

Am having a fantastic life...just with exams approaching again, I would think twice, but then the result is very pleasing at the end!!

I always say, that in life we demonstrate our ability, now we have to fulfill our potential!!

Kashveera

Back