you and your phone's weak vibrator.

bossyman15

Reaction score
i currently have Sprint HTC Hero but the vibrate are weak! DEAD WEAK! sure in your hand you can feel it but on your thigh or in your pocket you almost NEVER feel it!

so I was wondering if your phone have same problem (any phone) if so, then what did you do to overcome the problem?

like wear phone different way or what?

the reason i'm asking is that i'm thinking about senting the phone back but i want to see if there are any possible way for me to be able to feel it.

I really like this phone but vibrator are too weak. :(

I know about PowerON has Palm Pre and vibrator is weak.

My BB vibrator is fine.

Strange. I have Sprint HTC Touch Pro (run on Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro) and its vibrator is quite strong enough to be felt when it is on my computer desk.

I avoid thick phone holsters because they 'silent' the phone's vibrator. I usually attract my holster to my belt, against it to my pelvis to feel my phone better.

Search the internet to find some programs allow you to hack the phone and change the vibrate settings.

Strange. I have Sprint HTC Touch Pro (run on Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro) and its vibrator is quite strong enough to be felt when it is on my computer desk.

I avoid thick phone holsters because they 'silent' the phone's vibrator. I usually attract my holster to my belt, against it to my pelvis to feel my phone better.

Search the internet to find some programs allow you to hack the phone and change the vibrate settings.

yes i can feel my phone vibrate when its on my computer desk

but not when i'm wearing it.

i did try not wearing cases just put phone in my pocket still can't feel it.

i also did try different program to change pattern but still no good.

i'm very sad.

well

the only way i could feel it is to wear it very close and tight against my thight. know of any good way to wear it that way WHILE still easy to take phone out and put it back in?

yes i can feel my phone vibrate when its on my computer desk

but not when i'm wearing it.

i did try not wearing cases just put phone in my pocket still can't feel it.

i also did try different program to change pattern but still no good.

i'm very sad.

well

the only way i could feel it is to wear it very close and tight against my thight. know of any good way to wear it that way WHILE still easy to take phone out and put it back in?

My holster is made of thin leather and its flap have thin flexible magnet inside it so it keep the holster shut tight. I simply push my phone out with my finger though the hole under the holster. I bought it at phone customization booth in shopping mall. Holster came with my phone is not good and too tight to slip it in.

This is what my holster look like.
41jNw8%2BLghL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I dislike holster, I prefer to put phone in my pocket.

My holster is made of thin leather and its flap have thin flexible magnet inside it so it keep the holster shut tight. I simply push my phone out with my finger though the hole under the holster. I bought it at phone customization booth in shopping mall. Holster came with my phone is not good and too tight to slip it in.

This is what my holster look like.
41jNw8%2BLghL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

know of any store i might find that case?

Back