Yoohoo from Alabama..........

Welcome to AD, Deafbiker...enjoy your stay! :)

Welcome to AD. You know who I am. Let me give you a hint. My husband and I visited deaf church in B'ham a few weeks ago and we tried to help yall to draw a picture in the classroom and my husband's best friend MC from GA. Let me know if you figured it out or not.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf DeafBiker4JC! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD with friends you already know and others you'll get to know! ;)

AngelOfRoses said:
Welcome to AD. You know who I am. Let me give you a hint. My husband and I visited deaf church in B'ham a few weeks ago and we tried to help yall to draw a picture in the classroom and my husband's best friend MC from GA. Let me know if you figured it out or not.

YOOHOO :) When yall comin back to visit us :)

javapride said:
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waitttttt a minnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn < its me Desi fyi but u also sound fimilar espeically on the other threads!

BTW welcome to AD :)

No way lol I used to be Vixenberry back then when I was in the AOL chat rooms n people called me Heathie i dunno why :-P

*huggles* Long time no see hehe

BabyAngel said:
Hey! I know both of you Heather and Donnie!!! :eek:

Welcome to alldeaf :)

LOL yeah only child growing up, bein spoiled by mommykins payin $300+ a month for AOL (sighs) good ol' days of spamming deafchat like a n00b n makin so many friends. Dunno why I stopped back then . . . o yea too much idiotic drama in there. btw hi there ;) Hope I seecha tmw with Linnea :D

Alex think Im gonna need my own thread now /sigh too many people to catch up with <3

TweetyBird said:
hey do i know them?

Ummm...I dont know if you know them or not because they just moved from GA...plus I think they got married recently, but I dont know deep about them. I just met them at deaf church a couple of weeks ago

BabyAngel said:
Ummm...I dont know if you know them or not because they just moved from GA...plus I think they got married recently, but I dont know deep about them. I just met them at deaf church a couple of weeks ago

Married 4 years hehe :) That was another couple who just got married heh :) Been in Alabama 8 months too :)

DeafBiker4JC said:
Married 4 years hehe :) That was another couple who just got married heh :) Been in Alabama 8 months too :)

Oh that's right, I remember Donnie said got married when he was 20 yrs old, I think...haha I kept forget something, I don't even keep it in my mind.

cuz that time there was SOOOOO many heathers in chatrooms hence u being called heathie LOL

WB and have fun posting here u ll find more of the old aolers from the chatroom here :)

BabyAngel said:
ahhh i got it now.. thanks for explain me... ;)

Hello &
14.gif

Back