Yelling in my sleep

noah

Reaction score
My wife is telling me that I now occasionally yell in my sleep. Once I was yelling "OW!" repeatedly, and once she couldn't make out what I was saying. After waking up I do not remember any dreams that it could be related to. Does anyone else do this? What kind of problem does it indicate? How do I stop it?

Thanks,

My wife is telling me that I now occasionally yell in my sleep. Once I was yelling "OW!" repeatedly, and once she couldn't make out what I was saying. After waking up I do not remember any dreams that it could be related to. Does anyone else do this? What kind of problem does it indicate? How do I stop it?

Thanks,

Had you have a nightmare? Ie: bad dream? dieaster dream? or something like that in your dream?

My bf did rare talked in his sleep! Once I remember and saw him signs said " Come and Stop" :eek:

I remember I dreamed that my brother dropped our lunch from the baloncy of our apt and it splattered all over the parking lot two stories below our baloncy. I yelled WHY in my sleep and I woke up my brother and myself.. lol.

When i was Teenager, i used to talk in my sleep and my step dad heard whole thing what i said. And the next morning, he told me that i was talking in my sleep and i went GULP!!!!!!!! Really and 258!!!! that's it... but not sure if i still have that traits to talk in my sleep.......

Relax Noah! I do it all the time, too. Just this morning, hubby said I yelled out saying, "Meeting people like you make me like my dog better" whatever that dream was about, I haven't a clue! lol

Nice introduction......Well, I've been told I have talked in my sleep. But I think it's pretty rare.

Thanks,

OW!!!!!!

LOL I find this funny and I am currently laughing hard. Yeah I wondered what you dreamt relating to "OW!"?

I rarely dreamt that I am falling off the stairs or something in my dream while that happen my whole body felt like falling off the bed and I woke up and scared but realized I am still on the bed.

yes i have yelled while i was sleeping.. even signed while im sleeping too...

i remmy trying to yell but my voice wouldnt come out??? i was like ahhh then woke up and realize it is all just a dream??? i then laughed .. heh... i think its normal... :D

I don't know if I ever yelled while sleeping, but I have been caught talking loud while sleeping.

To my knowledge, I did talk in my dream once. I had a bad dream and I was yelling at the man in my dream. My high school supervisior was so scared and stay put in her bed. She asked me the following morning. I remember my father talking in his dream real loud. I wonder if talking in dreams does run in family.

To my knowledge, I did talk in my dream once. I had a bad dream and I was yelling at the man in my dream. My high school supervisior was so scared and stay put in her bed. She asked me the following morning. I remember my father talking in his dream real loud. I wonder if talking in dreams does run in family.

Yep, sleep talking and sleep walking both run in families.

Oh Great! :-( I sleepwalk like my mother. I sleepwalk only when I am in new places like boarding school and college. Maybe one day, I will be sleepwalking and yelling at the same time.

Oh Great! :-( I sleepwalk like my mother. I sleepwalk only when I am in new places like boarding school and college. Maybe one day, I will be sleepwalking and yelling at the same time.[/QUOTE

When I was a kid, I've been told that I sleepwalked and talked at the same time! Finally outgrew the sleepwalking, but still talk in my sleep sometimes, I'm told.

hmm, maybe you should go see a sleep doctor and discuss about the issue?

I did talk in my sleep, but not loudly. My mom heard me saying ''going at one hundred and fifteen miles per hour'' I don't remember anything about that.

Back