XBGMER - I need your helppppp.... re. 8320

You mention that everything going very well with sending and receiving.

Nevermind about unlock code issues.

Now thats what I always suspect the connection issues/ swtich connection issues. thats problem what I try to figure out..

mystatusum5.png

^^Mystatues^^

Phillp, you can download it by my blog. See "blackberry tool" >> Download Rove Mobile Viewer for BlackBerry / Mobiletop: or you can download it from JL_Cmder JavaLoader Utility I thought that give links out, so You can copy it as screenshoot via USB by PC.

this rove mobile viewer is COOOLicious!!! thanks for the info... smile thanks!!!

via 8320~

Well I wasn't sure if there's other places I could d/l music onto the bb (roxio)Video?

absolutely correct! you can d/l music directly the roxio bb desktop manager

Oh you've use this?? sounds good smile, thanks

Unforuntely no, I don't have it yet. I really wanted one. I will get one someday as sooner.

no I meant to use my wifi from home at work, can't that be done?? what about the hotspots - how does that work, I'm not even so sure how to set that up or what to do smile.. steps by steps will be awesome..thanks again for your help...

if your work's wifi is open public. So you are lucky! Hotspots are friendly public in cafe shop such as starbucks, college, library, kinko, airplane, on and on where your curve will be enable wifi itself without setting up at all.

by the way, your bb website is AWESOME!!!! do you know about operamini is awesome too on the bb... I like it cause you can pinpoint areas on your page where you can zoom in... smile.. I'm gonna try the bbshooter... ( I know I know, one step at a time, smile... too excited)

thanks for compliments about my blog. You ask me if I knew about opera mini. My answer is yes I do. I amn't ready to d/l it on curve. Because bb browser is great and fast loading. Why need opera mini? but someday I will give a try. :)
see my answer is blk bold

You mention that everything going very well with sending and receiving.

Nevermind about unlock code issues.

Now thats what I always suspect the connection issues/ swtich connection issues. thats problem what I try to figure out..

mystatusum5.png

^^Mystatues^^

Phillp, you can download it by my blog. See "blackberry tool" >> Download Rove Mobile Viewer for BlackBerry / Mobiletop: or you can download it from JL_Cmder JavaLoader Utility I thought that give links out, so You can copy it as screenshoot via USB by PC.

this rove mobile viewer is COOOLicious!!! thanks for the info... smile thanks!!!
yes its great software. I am soo glad you did d/l rove viewer thru my blog! You like it a lots!? That's supercool. You are welcome! Come and visit my blog sometime when you need apps or else. :D

Hello, I need HELP!!!

I got edge instead of EDGE and I cannot browse the web or IM, I need find to solve the issue.

I had tried took battery out and still not work. :(

ekkk.. you had the same problem I had at first Pacman..

do you have a backup file of your bb from your old one or this one you have?? better back it up first then do this

What I did was... take out your sim card and the media card out...then wiped out everything on the bb you have problems with... then put back your sim card and media card... it should registered better now...

Right Xbegmar???

it's been awesome ever since..

do you have a backup file of your bb from your old one or this one you have?? better back it up first then do this

What I did was... take out your sim card and the media card out...then wiped out everything on the bb you have problems with... then put back your sim card and media card... it should registered better now...

Right Xbegmar???

I had tried it but still no solve, I just figure out about what happen.

Now, my BB is fine after 5-6 hours of edge and found out from other forum and said RIM server can be down in random time, if you experience like that then just leave BB alone until recover in several hours. I had experienced with GSM instead of EDGE before, GSM cannot use data but only can use text and phone call, just like 90's style cell phone.

Right Xbegmar???

Yeah, you are right! but depend what kind of problem he has.

APPPLAUSE: WONDERFUL JOB! I am glad you did help BB owner's issues. ;)

I had tried it but still no solve, I just figure out about what happen.

Now, my BB is fine after 5-6 hours of edge and found out from other forum and said RIM server can be down in random time, if you experience like that then just leave BB alone until recover in several hours. I had experienced with GSM instead of EDGE before, GSM cannot use data but only can use text and phone call, just like 90's style cell phone.
I am sorry its not reponse you back so quickly.. I was focus on video game: GTA.. pardon me, please? .. anyway I haven't problem with BB nor RIM shut my bb down.. its depend on what kind of the carrier's server have issues.

Back