Wyndtell/Deafwireless Vent.

what? what? What did I do? :D LMAOOOOO. I can't help it when I brought up the funny story about the SK. Ha! LOL! ;) Oooh ,Oooh, I get it. That's why I labeled the silly toys by their names. (head nods) Heeheee!
Ewww, you're gotta wait until your lovely-bratty SKII to die or has its brain damaged, so you will get a SK3? Wow! :D ;) Smile

:rofl: you're too funny! I never got SK the first one. I got SK2 a year and half ago. And I don't want SK3 right now. NOt till my SK2 died on me or problem or whatever.

In a way yes, but not the way you'd think. Really when somebody files bankruptcy, all of the assets have to be sold or the creditor can take whatever the debtor got. It is entirely up to the bankruptcy court.

What I understand is that GoAmerica wants "Intellegent rights" That i711 is really a intellegent property so it got its value so GoAmerica wants it. There are few others that GoAmerica got in the bankruptcy. But unfortunately the debt is so bad that they didn't get all pennies back!

Too bad that Dan luis gets too greedy by merging too much! Merging not always good idea. His motivation was to get ex-customers back on account. Forcing ex customers back on account only backfires! There are several other factors that Wynd really mess up badly! Very stupid!

One thing, I suspected that He sold wynd to Go America and i711, am I right? Becuase I using SK!CK3, that what I noticed i711 using own instant message service as previous wynd...

Back