www.facebook.com

racheleggert

Reaction score
Hey do anyone got facebook.com account? I do have my own- it is place where college kids are at, many of my old classmates are there as well. Its free to join.

racheleggert said:
Hey do anyone got facebook.com account? I do have my own- it is place where college kids are at, many of my old classmates are there as well. Its free to join.

I have one... Kari Hazzard @ RIT. Feel free to add me if you want to.

A lot of people here are not in college anymore, tho, so I'd imagine many don't have facebook accounts... It is, after all, a relatively new thing.

Teresh said:
I have one... Kari Hazzard @ RIT. Feel free to add me if you want to.

A lot of people here are not in college anymore, tho, so I'd imagine many don't have facebook accounts... It is, after all, a relatively new thing.

Ooh. Don't mind if I add you? I'm a little lax on facebook, but at least I respond more than my PMs. ;)

No deaf goes to my univesity.... Texas Women Unvistery. All hearies will join me. ugh

MizzDeaf said:
No deaf goes to my univesity.... Texas Women Unvistery. All hearies will join me. ugh
You can have friends from other universities on your FaceBook.

I don't mind because most of people are my hearie friends... I have no problem... well, you can add me, just look up for Rachel Eggert.. I tried to add Kari but not successful.. oh well...

Endymion said:
Ooh. Don't mind if I add you? I'm a little lax on facebook, but at least I respond more than my PMs. ;)

Go right ahead. I don't bite. Usually. ;)

The statement was directed at anyone at AD, not rachel in particular..

To Rachel: You're the one at Minnesota Colleges, right? There's also one at UWisconsin Whitewater campus.

Last year, when my college added facebook, I started a topic about it, but guess it was too new. PM me for my name if you want to add me (I already have Teresh/Kari on it!)

Why do they require school email address?!?!?

I have been a student at SDSU for three years and I NEVER have a student email address-- because I don't live on-campus! It is only available to those students who live in dorms and use computer's system included the school's email system...

ARGH! oh well. You can add classes at "myspaces" and find who else are in yoru classes too if they enter the right number/teacher/university.

Teresh said:
Go right ahead. I don't bite. Usually. ;)

The statement was directed at anyone at AD, not rachel in particular..

To Rachel: You're the one at Minnesota Colleges, right? There's also one at UWisconsin Whitewater campus.

Well, facebook dont have all community and tech colleges, so thats why it says Minnesota Colleges. They usually put Inver Hills people under Normandale CC but we do have groups that says like "we go to IHCC not Normandale!!", etc.. you can see my groups. Some of my friends go to other campuses but facebook don't have particular names for schools that they are attending unless its major university or colleges. Since Facebook is new, I guess they are catching up on all school names.

gnarlydorkette said:
Why do they require school email address?!?!?

I have been a student at SDSU for three years and I NEVER have a student email address-- because I don't live on-campus! It is only available to those students who live in dorms and use computer's system included the school's email system...

ARGH! oh well. You can add classes at "myspaces" and find who else are in yoru classes too if they enter the right number/teacher/university.

I think because they want to make sure that you are going to THAT school, I guess... Since my college don't have dorms, only student apartment, but most of people live off the campus like myself. It is for anyone, don't matter if you live on or off campus.

I have student e mail, it is also my student senate email where my consituents or the public can reach me.

prostock19 said:
You can have friends from other universities on your FaceBook.

I do since most of my old classmates are all scratted all over the place, also some people I met at other events or through friends. It is easier to keep in touch with your old classmates as well.

Endymion said:

Sure you can add me. Anyone are welcome to add me. :)

racheleggert said:
Well, facebook dont have all community and tech colleges, so thats why it says Minnesota Colleges. They usually put Inver Hills people under Normandale CC but we do have groups that says like "we go to IHCC not Normandale!!", etc.. you can see my groups. Some of my friends go to other campuses but facebook don't have particular names for schools that they are attending unless its major university or colleges. Since Facebook is new, I guess they are catching up on all school names.

I imagine my facebook profile is probably the best way to learn things about me... What I state in my profile, the groups I'm in, etc. provide a fairly complete breakdown of what I'm like. :)

I'm on there...Rene Rojo at University of San Diego. Recently graduated.

You can not browse facebook without being registered correct? I know Myspace.com will let you do so without being registered.

Back