Wow.. ZVRS finally have Z4 mobile supported for HTC EVO!

MacFreak

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVijNDWzoac]YouTube - Z4 Mobile for EVO Coming March 1[/ame]

too late, i prefer sorenson ntouch mobile on my evo while zvrs has limit features.. so too late for zvrs to finally set up for evo like you said too late for sorenson so its my time to say too late for zvrs to set you on evo. they're bullshitting on deaf people till sorenson released on evo so now zvrs feeling shit about this and decided to released for evo.. lame

Are you sure that Z4 mobile have limit features? I doubt that ZVRS is bs on evo user. Since ZVRS is stuck due to MainstreamVRS have exclusive with Mirial. Now, ZVRS learned Mirial said ok for ZVRS to use for EVO. Whose fault? MainstreamVRS. You guys need to calm down.

too late, i prefer sorenson ntouch mobile on my evo while zvrs has limit features.. so too late for zvrs to finally set up for evo like you said too late for sorenson so its my time to say too late for zvrs to set you on evo. they're bullshitting on deaf people till sorenson released on evo so now zvrs feeling shit about this and decided to released for evo.. lame

Hmm.. Is that right that nTouch only make calls to VP200 or other nTouch? Will not work with other VPs such as Vpad, Ojo, P3, and so on.

Z4 will work with VP200, and many other VPs.

Which is better? I would say Z4 so I can call any VP.

Hmm.. Is that right that nTouch only make calls to VP200 or other nTouch? Will not work with other VPs such as Vpad, Ojo, P3, and so on.

Z4 will work with VP200, and many other VPs.

Which is better? I would say Z4 so I can call any VP.

strange, it does work for me, I did call my friend on his vpad so it is really good

SprintVRS mobile for EVO will be coming on March 1. Why are their date same as ZVRS?

today is march 1st at 1am edt where the hell is zvrs for evo???

they failed to start release them at 12am edt!! zvrs is based in clearwater ,fl thats eastern time zone

VWBug19.. You are funny man. It didnt said March 1 midnight.. Or something. Hold you breath.. I believe ZVRS will release sometime today.

By the way what kind of Bug do you have? I have plenty.

well its 918am now they still has not released it yet they forgot to tell us what time???

Back