Would you like to have been a hearing person?????

I always got As in philosophy. How much will you pay me? :hmm:

I am less educated and have never taken a course in philosophy. Therefore, I would work cheaper, and likely produce a more interesting, although possible lower graded result!

Please pick me!!!:fingersx:

Bott, there is no correct answer. That's the beauty of philosophy! If you're creative and you write well, you'll do well. I'd bet that you could produce something as good as I could. Maybe better.

Bott, there is no correct answer. That's the beauty of philosophy! If you're creative and you write well, you'll do well. I'd bet that you could produce something as good as I could. Maybe better.

Oh, well in that case, I will want more money!!:eek3: Big money!

Botts. Check your mailbox, you won a million dollars!

In monopoly money...

You are a mean man Souggy, and to think how much of my fee I would have shared with you. If only you had not been compelled to say something sarcastic. :giggle:

Bott and sally, please post the paper if you write cuz I would like to read what you both have to say....

I could pay! in.....chocolate......

I swear to the ceiling cat I'm not making this up. A guy tried to pay his ex-wife's attorney in monopoly money.

As the Queen of Sarcasm, I thought you were going to respond with:

"Finally, I can buy out the Marvin 'Gardens!"

:rofl:

Bott and sally, please post the paper if you write cuz I would like to read what you both have to say....

I could pay! in.....chocolate......

I think this whole thread is turning into the Philosophy of Alldeaf. Show us the chocolate!!

As the Queen of Sarcasm, I thought you were going to respond with:

"Finally, I can buy out the Marvin 'Gardens!"

:rofl:

If only I had been addicted to board games, I might have thought of it.. Perfect answer too.

I have a Philosophy degree, but it was a couple of years ago and I've forgotten most of it by now. It doesn't matter what you write, as long as you can back it up.

Really? Monopoly money...? Humans are very strange creatures indeed.

I see the OP has not responded. S/he's missing out on monopoly money!

screw it... I am Deaf and let it alone. I have not once nor do I ever dream of being a hearing person. Nah, it's to much to think about and it's not going to happen. So, no need to waste the time doing so.

screw it... I am Deaf and let it alone. I have not once nor do I ever dream of being a hearing person. Nah, it's to much to think about and it's not going to happen. So, no need to waste the time doing so.

The Earth is flat.

Of course I would rather have normal hearing. I hate having to buy hearing aids and batteries. I wish I could hear music more clearly. Its such a hassle communicating with hearing folk and it sux being left out.

Being hoh is not the end of the world. Its just another challenge I would rather not have to deal with. But thats the way it goes.

Back