Wondering how they get meat for you?

I try to eat it at least once a month because I lean toward anemia. It is a great source of iron.

Only if you can swallow the stuff, Jillio. It don't do any good if left uneaten! :giggle:

But, I am like you, I lean towards anemia as well. Have since my teen years. I try to eat red meat as often as possible, but I don't like it much, either.

so.... I had BK Double Stacker + 4-pieces chicken nuggets yesterday and 12-ounces sirloin steak last week....

I had a steak today but there were vegetables with it and I ate them so my karma is in check :cool2:

Taurus - I am glad that you showed them to understand what is really happening at the slaughterhouses. I am veggie, too.

They really don't get the point. It is really sad part that they refused to see the video clips and websites. In fact, they are not grown-up to be responsibility of what has done to us for many years.

Finally, many younger people are getting in the right track. They understood the abused animals (several farms). I am sure you guys know about the MAD COW disease - a big time. I bet that many of you use cosmetics which is actually from animals.

Many people did not know that the meat factories injected red dye coloring inside the meats. This color makes look nice and fresh meat. Without the dye, the meat look very gray color which means that it is spoiled in 2 hours. I can imagine that people eat spoiled meat inside their stomach. That is very gross.

In fact, many companies have been lying to many people by telling them how bad the vegetables are for many years. Meat is good for everyone which is the absolutely not true. The meat itself contains natural acid inside to against the germs. The natural acid that you have in your stomach and the natural acid from the dead meat that cause a conflict the balance between the acids. This can cause a health problem developing in the couple of years - especially for the people who eat them everyday. I can't believe that they are incredibly selfish for not thinking twice about the food issue. It is their problem, not us.

In a short, fish/egg and other meats are not the same because the fish contains omega-3 which is good for your health.

Howard Lyman is very famous writer. It is a shocking for you to read his books. NewMadCowboy Home Page He owned a multi-millionaire of huge cattle farm for 40 years, and he sold his farm. Now, he became a professional lobbyist for the Montana Farmers and most activist in the animal rights.

Back