Women: Tell me what do you think ...

Angelcat

Reaction score
about baby shower party? Did you have fun in that party and games and see lot babies stuff? I went few times already. I think it is nice,fun,and enjoy chat.

I went for like the first time a few years ago because this girl I babysat for one night (her mom was pregnant) so I went to their baby shower. So much fun! They have fun games to play and good food to eat! I enjoyed it... I can't wait until I get married and have friends who are throwing baby showers everywhere cuz they're pregnant or whatever.

i had my baby shower last august and it was at the public pool (my sisters the manager there, so its nice) i had extremely huge party... with about 320 people :shock: it took me friggin 2 hours and half to open all of those goddamn gifts!! we had so many different kind of games and all - it was blasting and i had fun! :)

ohhhh! My friend's daughter's baby shower.. so much fun and games. so cool!..I would like it again. hee hee.

Soon I have a baby shower cominig up and it's for both males and females.. It should be fun.

two weeks ago, my girl had three babyshower in kentucky, we got shitload of baby stuff. :shock:

we could only fit 1/4 of everything in her car on way back to RIT. Her parent have to bring rest of 3/4 next month, when baby is born.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Do I have to set up a party to watch baby showering? :o I am confused!

:roll: LOL no, steve --

when your girlfriend/or wife is pregnant.. usually pregnant women would like to throw a BABY SHOWER party - its a party where all of friends and family members to bring their gifts for the baby and get to see the pregnant woman and spending time with her before she give a birth to her baby... get it? if u want to have a party to watch baby showering, that would be baption (sp?) at church or whatever for religious thingy..

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Soon I have a baby shower cominig up and it's for both males and females.. It should be fun.

before the year of 2000, baby shower party are usually for women only... after the year of 2000, baby shower allows men and women come together -- i had my baby shower and i invited all of the men, too.. they had blasting time too which they thought they would get so bored at the baby shower since they think its "woman" thingy - likely "tea party" :roll: :)

so, you are right, boston - it would be fun if men join the women for the baby shower.... go for it :)

Originally posted by KeWoOLeE
:roll: LOL no, steve --

when your girlfriend/or wife is pregnant.. usually pregnant women would like to throw a BABY SHOWER party - its a party where all of friends and family members to bring their gifts for the baby and get to see the pregnant woman and spending time with her before she give a birth to her baby... get it? if u want to have a party to watch baby showering, that would be baption (sp?) at church or whatever for religious thingy..

I know. I was only kidding. but hey, thanks for typing it up. :laugh2: :D

I was suppose to be at 3 baby showers but i missed those!!! :mad: hmph! oh well.. i hoped i could make it to some others baby showers..

you want more baby shower??? okay here's goes

*unzip my pant*
*takes off my boxer*
*put lotion on my hand*
*start jacking off :wackit:*

There you go!! I got million of baby shower coming out, all you gotta do is catch a handful of jizz and rub it inside your pussy, then *boom*, you're pregnant.. HAVE A GREAT BABY SHOWER *jizz shoots out*

Originally posted by HBKirishwarrior

*unzip my pant*
*takes off my boxer*
*put lotion on my hand*

There you go!! I got million of baby shower coming out, all you gotta do is catch a handful of jizz and rub it inside your pussy, then *boom*, you're pregnant.. HAVE A GREAT BABY SHOWER *jizz shoots out*
Good idea. :ugh2:

:ugh: oookkk at HBK post.

I been to one when i was a kid and i gotta say it was boring. Never again will be in one.

*unzip my pant*
*takes off my boxer*
*put lotion on my hand*

*rolling my eyes*

*unzip my pant*
*takes off my boxer*
*put lotion on my hand*

:rofl: :laugh2: :crazy:

*unzip my pant*
*takes off my boxer*
*put lotion on my hand*

:squint: even through u had pulled out ur dick and u didnt post ur sperm inside of pussy... :roll: and hmm :eek: what is jizz??? :dunno: if i m waaayyy behind on this.. meaning : jizz= cummed or sperm whatever u calls it.. ???

Back