Woman Goes Without Makeup for One Year

No pictures? I'm curious to see if her complexion actually improved from not wearing makeup for a long time.

I knew a girl at RIT who wore makeup heavily on a daily basis. She even sleeps with her makeup. One day, she came into the kitchen (on the dorm floor) to microwave some chicken noodle soup. No one recognized her. I barely did since she was a resident on my floor and I saw her all the time. Apparently, she was sick and stopped wearing makeup for a week until she got better.

I think that the more often you wear makeup, the more you lose your natural beauty. :(

:eek3:

I believe heavy make-up is very harmful to skin because most make-up kits are cheap and it contains a small level of toxic chemicals within FDA regulation. but using it heavily on daily basis.... yea it adds up.

I've had laser hair removal so I no longer need to shave (thank God), but I can't do without make up. Sadly I probably look just as bad with make up as I do without....

Laura

I've had laser hair removal so I no longer need to shave (thank God), but I can't do without make up. Sadly I probably look just as bad with make up as I do without....

Laura

Laser hair removal, oh I'm jelly!! That would be so awesome. aaaand stop that! there will be none of that!!

I read an editorial once that before a certain time, women with hairy legs were popular and sexy/attractive especially in European societies. This was all before our current supermodel/hairless women era.

One of my co-workers adopted this look and she is gorgeous. HOWEVER, she is a natural blonde so she can get away with it. If someone like me who is not a natural blonde should try it...u bet, I will get dirty looks!

No pictures? I'm curious to see if her complexion actually improved from not wearing makeup for a long time.

I knew a girl at RIT who wore makeup heavily on a daily basis. She even sleeps with her makeup. One day, she came into the kitchen (on the dorm floor) to microwave some chicken noodle soup. No one recognized her. I barely did since she was a resident on my floor and I saw her all the time. Apparently, she was sick and stopped wearing makeup for a week until she got better.

I think that the more often you wear makeup, the more you lose your natural beauty. :(

Seeing that pic of Goldie Hawn without her make-up makes me wonder if the same happened to her. She looked unrecongnizable without her make-up.

Getting older as a woman is really tough. When I was young, it was so easy to apply make up lightly but as I get older, I find myself wanting to use more make up to cover up my wrinkles, sun spots, or any other flaws. Not that I want to impress others...it is just hard to see myself aging. I dont know anyone who loves the aging process. Just time flies by so damn fast and I m not ready to be middle aged. I feel like a 25 year old but I am not. That is tough when my face int he mirror makes me see my true age sometimes.

Seeing that pic of Goldie Hawn without her make-up makes me wonder if the same happened to her. She looked unrecongnizable without her make-up.

Getting older as a woman is really tough. When I was young, it was so easy to apply make up lightly but as I get older, I find myself wanting to use more make up to cover up my wrinkles, sun spots, or any other flaws. Not that I want to impress others...it is just hard to see myself aging. I dont know anyone who loves the aging process. Just time flies by so damn fast and I m not ready to be middle aged. I feel like a 25 year old but I am not. That is tough when my face int he mirror makes me see my true age sometimes.

drug. drinking. stress. etc.

I LOVE makeup. I don't wear lots of it, never foundation because it makes me break out, but I love lipglosses, eye shadows and mascaras. For a year I can go without all makeup except for my lip gloss.

so, does this need for lipstick bear any resemblance to your signature picture?

no make up for me today. :D I do look like I just woke up a second ago. :lol: I don't give a crap what others think of what I look. Make up is a hassle! I like make up only if i go out.

Drugs? Well, Meth for sure! Meth is pretty much guarantee giving ugly MOFO look in the end. Sad! Whenever I see woman with funked up face from Meth, I could recognize she is addicted to Meth.

drug. drinking. stress. etc.

so, does this need for lipstick bear any resemblance to your signature picture?

Yes, I like my lips to be shiny!
8574835-red-glossy-female-lips-on-blue-star-burst-background.jpg

Yeah, Meth will do a number on you!...Results are so ugly...Ur teeth rot out and ur face has sores and all that....Am thinking that Crack Cocaine does the same thing....So why I'm wondering do some people wanna do all that shyt?....Growing old, along with health issues and pains is bad enuf....

So wish I could have my leg hair permanently removed (laser). But the lasers don't work well on blonde/red.

For makeup, eyeliner and mascara and lip-gloss are a must for me. But all that takes me less than 1-2 minutes, so it doesn't take much time. I have naturally wavy hair so I can blow-dry, run fingers through hair, hairspray and be all done in 10 minutes. It makes me feel comfortable for the whole day so the 10 minutes is worth it for me.

Yeah, Meth will do a number on you!...Results are so ugly...Ur teeth rot out and ur face has sores and all that....Am thinking that Crack Cocaine does the same thing....So why I'm wondering do some people wanna do all that shyt?....Growing old, along with health issues and pains is bad enuf....

Meth is beyond frightening....I just don't know why anyone would try it after seeing before and after pictures....it's worse than any horror movie because the horrors of that drug are all too real....

Laura

Wirelessly posted

There is natural beauty in each of us ladies. I love make-up too, it helps me feel good and experiement with blending colors etc ... I do let my face free on occasions to let my skin breathe after wearing make-up for a few days. I love being girl even I don't feel like putting on make-up a little eyeliner, mascara and lip stick will do ;)

Most of the time I don't wear makeup unless I have an occasion for it lol. If I do wear makeup I usually just put on foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and some eye shadow - the color depends on the occasion. If it's a night out at the bars or w/e, I either go for smoky eyes or a fun color that matches my outfit. If it's just a formal occasion, I'll use nude colors and go for a natural look instead. It's all I have taught myself to do so far. I don't have anyone else to help me out.

I also usually prefer to go without makeup because it's too much effort in the mornings. I also have always believed that people should simply accept me without loads of makeup as well. Sure, I will go out of the way to clean up, or make myself feel a little better if I need that esteem boost, and there are a few beauty routines that I do at all times for personal reasons as well, but otherwise... it helps weed the shallow ones out. ;)

Back