wireless tdd

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
check it out athttp://www.computty.com/com/product/tty_tdd/pocketcomm.html

It's not a wireless TDD by itself. It still needs to be connected to a cellphone.

If one needs a self-contained wireless TDD, I recommend the Blackberry or a Hiptop with the appropriate IP-Relay software.

Well I already talk to SK customer and they said they are still work on TTY in the SK. I got letter from Sidekick but I dont know where letter somewhere but I will find it and let you know.

258. Well, it'd be neat to have one so I can sit in loungeroom in leisure and talk on the tty without any restrictions of the cord! :lol:

TDD in SK is better than buy cord and connected to cellphone for TDD its waste.

:doh: hello illstruator use the relay RME ..... sowwy im being blunt but IMO common sense!

javapride said:
:doh: hello illstruator use the relay RME ..... sowwy im being blunt but IMO common sense!

There are two different between Relay on Sidekick and native TTY.

On Sidekick, too impossible to give incoming call. For AIM relay, it can. What I found is... it pretty waste the time. Imagine that you have to typing and it will not reply until you hit submit to place the message on IM. For IP-RELAY on sidekick, no incoming, only outcoming.

Native TTY plug with sidekick or any mobile with TTY compatible that will work on both incoming and outcoming, great for VCO user, also. It work great on Krown's Pocket Series.

I admit, it's hassel to have two devices along with you, at least, it's better than have Ultratec's Compact C which is much larger than PocketComm or PocketVCO size.

illustrator said:
There are two different between Relay on Sidekick and native TTY.

On Sidekick, too impossible to give incoming call. For AIM relay, it can. What I found is... it pretty waste the time. Imagine that you have to typing and it will not reply until you hit submit to place the message on IM. For IP-RELAY on sidekick, no incoming, only outcoming.

Native TTY plug with sidekick or any mobile with TTY compatible that will work on both incoming and outcoming, great for VCO user, also. It work great on Krown's Pocket Series.

I admit, it's hassel to have two devices along with you, at least, it's better than have Ultratec's Compact C which is much larger than PocketComm or PocketVCO size.
the incoming calls are on vibrator I use the phone myself and i set my phone on vibrator SO i can feel the phone ringing and know the difference which is AIM and which is the phone my phone is set on high speed strobe ringing so i know thats for the phone, whilist i have the other one for AIM at long doopler buzzing. and i have my e mail at one pulse setting, and my txt msg at 2 pulse setting so i know all the difference of which is an incoming status..... So u can't say the SK is impossible to have an in coming call...

as for the relay if someone's calling and its a voice caller then theres two ways to go abt this tell them to e mail u or call u at home. simple. cuz u know ur not at home. and unless its an emergency i know someone will make it importantn to get across you. theres MANY ways for connection and MANY ways for the caller to recive any information nesscasry it doesn't always have to be the tty. thats IMO :)

javapride said:
the incoming calls are on vibrator I use the phone myself and i set my phone on vibrator SO i can feel the phone ringing and know the difference which is AIM and which is the phone my phone is set on high speed strobe ringing so i know thats for the phone, whilist i have the other one for AIM at long doopler buzzing. and i have my e mail at one pulse setting, and my txt msg at 2 pulse setting so i know all the difference of which is an incoming status..... So u can't say the SK is impossible to have an in coming call...

as for the relay if someone's calling and its a voice caller then theres two ways to go abt this tell them to e mail u or call u at home. simple. cuz u know ur not at home. and unless its an emergency i know someone will make it importantn to get across you. theres MANY ways for connection and MANY ways for the caller to recive any information nesscasry it doesn't always have to be the tty. thats IMO :)

Oh! You misunderstand. I am talk about there is no incoming CALL when someone wish to call from TTY to sidekick which is impossible.

See what the subject said? "wireless TDD", so that PocketComm offer VCO and incoming call and 911 by connect on any mobile with TTY compatible. which sidekick cannot offer enough, but can plug up with sidekick anyway.

:fu2: , SK plug with TTY compatible is suck! I already said tmobile service said they are still work TTY in the SK that mean TTD to TTD like SK to TTD or SK to SK.

Incoming calls on Sidekick is easy using AIM. Voice caller just dial toll free 888-889-9872. U hv to register first.

Back