will we meet aliens from outer space within 20 years?

If this topic interests you, read about the Fermi Paradox which is the apparent contradiction between high estimates of the probability of the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations and the lack of evidence for, or contact with, such civilizations.

Interesting stuff!

Fermi paradox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, please.

We should nuke these assholes with everything we got, sir.

(If you know what movie I'm talking about, you win a virtual cookie).

Mars Attack. :D

big_cookie(1).jpg

Alien encounters 'within twenty years' | Science | The Guardian

:hmm: I would be :shock: if this astronomer predicted correctly.

according to Stephen Hawking, he assumes there is a slightly possible chance of such other intelligence beings than humans somewhere else in space, as he used his math brain to "calculate" thousands of galaxies out there, where there are other planets that support life than Earth...even if they exist, he says it is best not to get in contact with them. History would repeat itself like what happened with the European settlers and the Native Americans...it did not end well. The aliens may be alot worse than the Native Americans with technology so advanced and complicated than ours..even stronger and smarter than us. We never really know but that's just my very best guess there.

I thought we're alien from other world arrive here on Earth to settlment

As one Martian said in "Mars Attacks!"

"Ack. Ack ack ack!....Ack...ack,ack, ..ack!"

about our radio signals, I don't think they reach far enough to get in contact with other intelligence beings. Our radio signals can only get as far to our milky way as possible so that's only in our galaxy. It doesn't reach the other galaxies so it is possible that they are in other galaxies than ours, anyway.

according to Stephen Hawking, he assumes there is a slightly possible chance of such other intelligence beings than humans somewhere else in space, as he used his math brain to "calculate" thousands of galaxies out there, where there are other planets that support life than Earth...even if they exist, he says it is best not to get in contact with them. History would repeat itself like what happened with the European settlers and the Native Americans...it did not end well. The aliens may be alot worse than the Native Americans with technology so advanced and complicated than ours..even stronger and smarter than us. We never really know but that's just my very best guess there.

True. I think it was a serious lapse of judgement sending the Voyager with messages and our location.
I just found this link, which I thought interesting...
Top 10 Messages We

There no life in outer space. Bible never say there will be another life in space. Just saying.

I don't mind seeing the real one but i knew myself that when i see alien then i will never be the same person ever again. :Ohno:

aliens want to study us in a silently way and use us for eggs or sperms for hybriding human and alines. :lol:

Back