Why Menstual cycle?

TTT if youre embarssed of getting your peroid try this.
tampax-box_satin.gif

Cheri said:
It's 28 Days not 32.

Yes, I'm aware that the menstrual cycle period is 28.... I asked what can cause the change in the cycle more or less.

Blondes...

-Raven

One of my other exes was a vegetarian.. when she was on vegetarian diet, it fucked up her period.. one cycle per two months.. sometimes three months. When she decided to add the meats, her cycle restores to normal (one cycle per month).

Yes I had that when I was dieting and became a vegetarian, I lost too much weight and it affected my periods.

Another thing is stress and of course being pregnant will stop periods.

I've always had problems with my periods, they've never been regular due to eating problems and too much stress. Last year, I decided to go on the pill because it was the only way that I could get it regular. It's so much better now, not many cramps. Before, I had really bad cramps, I couldn't move or do anything, I would be crying and shaking most of the time. Have any of you had problems with your periods?

Magatsu said:
I am a guy. I don't know about that but now I do. I must admit that I do know some about women but not that one. It is new to me.

sheesh, women! ;)

You need to practice more with this www.realdoll.com that may helps you to understand better about women ;)

ravensteve1961 said:
TTT if youre embarssed of getting your peroid try this.
tampax-box_satin.gif

Why do not you go to store to buy for her ?? She will be very appreciate of your help.

Get your ass out of your chair !! Go to store.. Why are you waiting for?

ravensteve1961 said:
Men are not crybabies. Ever seen a NFL player cry when hes hurt? I seen women cry in pain when theyre in labor. I seen women cry in pain during sex. Men just get tired after sex they dont cry. :lol:

ravensteve,

If men could have babies, they would cry too. Take a look down the front of your pants. Do you think you could squeeze something the size of a small watermelon out of that lil' snake eye without so much as a whimper? ;)

Think again, pal.

Raven

My mom bought a new house.... and
My body ain't use to using stairs everyday... my period changes....

Depend on how you eat.... exercise.... or whatever...
Or maybe when traveling... whatever shocked your body.

Sex sometimes changes cycle too.

Malfoyish said:
ravensteve,

If men could have babies, they would cry too. Take a look down the front of your pants. Do you think you could squeeze something the size of a small watermelon out of that lil' snake eye without so much as a whimper? ;)

Think again, pal.

:rofl: :rofl: ...*ahem* I'm sorry I couldn't help it! hahaha

Malfoyish said:
ravensteve,

Think again, pal.
Malfoyish,,Why dont you stand with a football in a passing formation and let me ram my head in your chest and see if you can take it like a man and not crying while in pain.

ravensteve1961 said:
Malfoyish, Why dont you stand with a football in a passing formation and let me ram my head in your chest and see if you can take it like a man and not crying while in pain.

ravensteve...

I don't cry. I didn't even cry while giving birth. You can be sure that going into labor is painful, too. VERY painful. Ask any woman here who is a mother.

I'm also NOT a man. I can't be expected to take anything "like a man" if I'm not a man. But then again, you can't be expected to know what a man is, can you? ;)

Additionally, ravensteve - we all have a different definition of pain. It will not make you any less of a child if you decide to shed a tear or two. It also will not work to attempt to intimidate me with football helmets to the chest. I've got some padding there, y'see...and I can play just as rough.

G'day, now.

ravensteve1961 said:
Malfoyish,,Why dont you stand with a football in a passing formation and let me ram my head in your chest and see if you can take it like a man and not crying while in pain.

I wonder if you will cry if someone kicks you in the balls... pretty hard. :)

Erm, Steve...

Word to the wise...

Don't make Malfoyish evil. You wouldn't like her when she's evil! :evil:

Anyway, back to point...

Like it's been said, RavenSteve...

There are many different degrees of pain. I have never had children, myself, but I have had surgery. LOTS of surgeries in fact. Most of which was done under inadequate pain medication. I had to learn ways to cope with the pain I was in. And, lemme tell ya, it was NOT fun. So, please...Don't belittle us. We may not know what it's like to be in a football formation, but you certainly don't know what it's like to experience labor or have open-heart surgery, either.

Last edited:
Try letting me kick your balls with a steel capped boot and see how you can take the pain. I'm sure you'd be holding onto your balls and rolling around on the floor and bawling your eyes out.

Liza said:
I wonder if you will cry if someone kicks you in the balls... pretty hard. :)
Hey i been hit there before. I saw stars and walked it off . And then 5 minutes later i beat the living shit outta you afterwards. :mad:
Oceanbreeze said:
Erm, Steve...

Word to the wise...

Don't make Malfoyish evil. You wouldn't like her when she's evil! :evil:
I can be twice as evil . If Malfoyish wants to chalenge me to a wrestling match i welcome it get in there in the ring Malfoyish!
AAC-5575.jpg

Last edited:
ravensteve1961 said:
Hey i been hit there before. I saw stars and walked it off . And then 5 minutes later i beat the living shit outta you afterwards. :mad:

Oh, really now? You'd hit a woman?

Did I hear you correctly?

O_O Hit a woman back after she's kicked you in the balls!? Are you serious?

Malfoyish said:
Oh, really now? You'd hit a woman?

Did I hear you correctly?

I highly doubt it, Malfy. There is alittle something called assault and battery, afterall. :)

Oceanbreeze said:
I highly doubt it, Malfy. There is alittle something called assault and battery, afterall. :)

Assault and battery, which will land him in jail, no doubt...and then he can make some inmates VERY happy to see him...

...is it worth it? Still wanna hit a woman?

Back