Why I had to stop wearing hearing aids after 40 years.

Think.Wind

Reaction score
The last pair of GN Resound digital hearing aids that I had only worn for a short time after being struck by lightning while having an inner ear fluid leak or MISSING semicircular canal damaging eye muscle attached to ear structure that has been avoided on purpose for almost half of my life while I know how and why got lost intentionally or by accident since I know how I have never needed them ever since I've been born since I know how and why nothing is considered for any body that is born with a body that can't hear.

The medical community has already decided not to listen to what any deaf child has to say about anything after learning to talk since nothing is considered on purpose and is avoided at all costs for all deaf bodies. I deleted hearing loss that was added to body with hearing aid technology since the difference between body's normal hearing level and technology's hearing level IS THE HEARING LOSS. Deaf bodies don't have a hearing loss when they are simply just born with OWN hearing level. Meneire's Disease is the result from garbage coming out of the body after garbage goes into the body based on USING the ear to make the body receive garbage. Most of the garbage can't be heard while the inside of the body will still be effected by this before it explodes and uses the ear to come out. You can see air pollution while the medical community will not tell you to keep your ears plugged from this. What do you think it is called when you get zapped every time you walk through an electronic screening device that is located in every store front? This is electrical pollution that can be added to air pollution that can be see since none of this has anything to do with hearing to understand. To be told to keep your volume control down to help keep your eyes from moving involuntarily is only an excuse to help keep the medical community away from what it does not want to consider. While the volume control is down, one has to remember that there is still MOVEMENT involved with turning the off switch to ON before turning this back to off to STOP MOVEMENT. To have the inside of the body moving against itself without having the ability to process this can only mean one thing when nothing is considered on purpose for all deaf bodies as soon as they are born. One may feel blessed that they can hear something that they have never heard before while also keeping in mind that hearing is the LAST step involved since everyone has MOVEMENT, VIBRATIONS, SOUND, HEAR. This deaf body had to go back and consider MOVEMENT before everything else that everyone else wants body to receive. It can understand a telephone conversation without aids since microphone is in your telephone's handset and not on my body. I used the last pair of digital hearing aids with a cellphone before I found out that I didn't need the hearing aids with the cellphone since I could hear perfectly fine without them. I use my better ear to do so since my eyes move involuntarily when I have the other ear unplugged so I just keep both of them plugged since I am well aware of what will not be told by the medical community. And, I've also scolded GN Resound for what it knows to be doing but doesn't do while also knowing how there is a high chance that they will not listen to anything that I have to say since this is the norm beginning with birth. Who wants to be made to listen to another after learning to talk when the other has already decided not to listen to anything that you have to say about anything.

Back