Why Calvin is in jail?

ROFLMAO.. now that Donkeyboy is in jail..I can enjoy the peace.. lol

ROFLMAO.. now that Donkeyboy is in jail..I can enjoy the peace.. lol

NS, he 's free from jail bec of the monopoly card ...now, your stuck with Calvin with all the wars:rl: :rl: :rl:

NS, he 's free from jail bec of the monopoly card ...now, your stuck with Calvin with all the wars:rl: :rl: :rl:

nope it cant cuz it already steel melt by the welder so he cant get out so all have to is Jolie feed him to keep him alive lol :lol:

...ahhh..I thought he was in there to get away from Hobbs, ya know, I'm sure he's getting a bit tired of the striped animal yellin' 'BOOO!! all the time!

Oh well...anyhow, there's plenty of room for a 'star' (psst, in case ya don't know who that is, here's a clue--Northstar ;) ) to battle it out with Cal, with both of their cells adjacent to one another under the watchful eyes of the jailer, that's right, she's DM and she's armed to the tooth with her deadly rotten bananas and peelings. Also, that 'get out of jail' card was void after discovering the monoply money was play money (ya know, poor o' Cal tried to buy his way out of there with it).

Poor fellas...they'll be going before the Judge soon, oh yea, can't reveal who the Judge is right now, can't we, can't spoil the tension that these two jailbirds are showing from their own lofty cells. :nana: :D

Stay tune....

~RR

...ahhh..I thought he was in there to get away from Hobbs, ya know, I'm sure he's getting a bit tired of the striped animal yellin' 'BOOO!! all the time!

Oh well...anyhow, there's plenty of room for a 'star' (psst, in case ya don't know who that is, here's a clue--Northstar ;) ) to battle it out with Cal, with both of their cells adjacent to one another under the watchful eyes of the jailer, that's right, she's DM and she's armed to the tooth with her deadly rotten bananas and peelings. Also, that 'get out of jail' card was void after discovering the monoply money was play money (ya know, poor o' Cal tried to buy his way out of there with it).

Poor fellas...they'll be going before the Judge soon, oh yea, can't reveal who the Judge is right now, can't we, can't spoil the tension that these two jailbirds are showing from their own lofty cells. :nana: :D

Stay tune....

~RR

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nope it cant cuz it already steel melt by the welder so he cant get out so all have to is Jolie feed him to keep him alive lol :lol:

HAHA good, DM..keep him there!!

you said to me "DeafMonkey say so!!" I would put you in jail too lol :lol:

Surely ya jest eh, monkey?? LOL naww... aint gonna be in jail... no way...

Stay tune....

~RR

BEEP BEEP RR..ya might be the judge that might be doing this...so own up to it, man!!

Tsk, tsk... kids nowadays are so bad.. *mutters* What is this world coming to?

Too late... I'm FREE! :D
get_out_of_jail_free_card_small.jpg

U can't free.. u should find one of piz with calvin face with free card! lol

This will be getting good to see an actually judge involved for the Cal and NS jailbird case LOL ...Poor NS go to jail.. I will bail him out :giggle:

..continuation--

Now now...the latest news is apparently the jailer, albeit, DeafMonkey is getting a tad bit irritated with 'em two squabblin' away at one another that she found some good use for her banana coins to call up their lawyers...Jolie_77 and Oceanblue...fine lawyers I hear....Just how will this play out? :popcorn: We can only assume so much, however, before their 'cases' are presented before the 'Judge' (once again...whoooo can that be???), these lawyers are permitted to present any evidence here, photos, whatnots, etc., to prove their wildly ways.

Lawyers...begin your presentations!! :D

--stay tune--
:whistle:
~RR

..continuation--

Now now...the latest news is apparently the jailer, albeit, DeafMonkey is getting a tad bit irritated with 'em two squabblin' away at one another that she found some good use for her banana coins to call up their lawyers...Jolie_77 and Oceanblue...fine lawyers I hear....Just how will this play out? :popcorn: We can only assume so much, however, before their 'cases' are presented before the 'Judge' (once again...whoooo can that be???), these lawyers are permitted to present any evidence here, photos, whatnots, etc., to prove their wildly ways.

Lawyers...begin your presentations!! :D

--stay tune--
:whistle:
~RR
This is a good one oh boy, hmmmm... keep NS in jail oops! I am representing him and Jolie can free her sweetie :giggle:

Yes, DM some how Cal and NS go to jail :giggle: NS will nail me for this one

Back