Who Like Hiking?

Yeah, and walkin', too. Walkin' is good for you. When I was in Skagway, Alaska one Saturday mornin' and it was really rainin' hard -- I walked for 5 hours in that town. Most of the " heritage " stores were closed, except for one restaurant that was called " Tooth Cafe " was open. I got inside - ohh, boy there were crowd .. all tables were full. That restaurant was small and sorta of like a " pioneer ". Gee, I was standin' by the entrance door, starin' at people eatin' their meals/drinkin' coffee. :lol: Well, I was tryin' to keep myself warm and get a little bit dry before I could go out and walk some more. There were lots of heritage stores on Main Street. There was one store called " 1950 " and, all items and things were 1950's. Love that store - brought me back to old days to remember stuff. LOL

Went back home in Haines, Alaska after 5 hours walkin' - my feet were really sore and I took a hot bathe to ease them. Aww - anybody care to massage my feet ? :D

:hyper: I AM SO GLAD TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE OTHER THAT LIKE TO HIKE AND WALK. I THINK IT IS THE BEST MEDICINE FOR YOUR SOUL, MIND, AND HEALTH. DON'T YOU AGREE?

CATLOVERS2000 said:
:hyper: I AM SO GLAD TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE OTHER THAT LIKE TO HIKE AND WALK. I THINK IT IS THE BEST MEDICINE FOR YOUR SOUL, MIND, AND HEALTH. DON'T YOU AGREE?

Amen and just relaxing you can stretch yourself out in the woods and lay down look at the stars when you walk at night near the campsite fire and in the day time. The water is just peaceful the woods, the smell and everything awesome. You can read a book or your Holy Bible in total peace. You can do many things in the woods if you are really creative in the woods. I would like to snow hike someday. That really would be cool. :) :thumb:

Hiking in the mountains is a perfect place in the world to clear up everyone's mind. I definitely agree it's a best medicine for everyone's soul... to take a walk or hike in the mountains. Try hiking in the mountains during the autumn!

coloravalanche said:
Interesting! Ive never been to snowshoe hiking...I would like to try this someday if possible...

I love hiking in the woods like trails...but not climb on the mountain..I would like to try climb on rocks - the fake one..:giggle:

Yeah heh, I would love to do the snowshoe hiking again, someday... yeah hopefully someday ya will try snowshoe hiking.

Back