Who Is in Their 40s?

I am 52, er no wait, I think my dyslexia may be acting up again. :giggle:

I'm not in my 40s just yet, but I'll be 39 in October. When I turn 40, I don't think it will bother me in the least because age is nothing but a number. :cool2:

I will be 45 on July 2. I feel like I'm 21. The nice thing is people are shocked when I tell them my real age because I look like Im in my early 30s. ( Except when I wake up in the morning and before I have had my first cup of coffee!)
:laugh2:

I am still in the club, two more years to go before join up next rank.

48 here, every year has been a blessing although I sometimes have to be reminded of that fact :P

Most of the time I sure do not feel my age. :dance:

I remember when I was growing up my parents act old I think if some people gets stuck in a "Time Zone' they look and act old, like my mother was stuck in the 50s she never went along with time. I was a teen in the 70s but I move along with time and that's one of the reason I never act my age :lol:

I remember when I was growing up my parents act old I think if some people gets stuck in a "Time Zone' they look and act old, like my mother was stuck in the 50s she never went along with time. I was a teen in the 70s but I move along with time and that's one of the reason I never act my age :lol:

My parents are like that too. I don't really act my age. People on WoW tell me they can tell I'm older than they are but I don't act old. I'm not sure what they mean by that.

Back