who do you look like?

each looking at me with different actors, mostly the comedian guy, and even my daughter think as when my hair was little to long and look like jesse mccartney, i laughed so hard about that. And other thought, i looked like tom keane back in the 70s. Even they got confuse between my partner and me, bec thinking either brothers, father and son ( those who grew with me and havent seen me since i was a kid). Some thought I'm my partner by calling his name, I said, haha, its not me, hes over there, and said I look alot like him. Teehee, I think bec of relationship as conform into likeness.

I have been told by so many people that I look like Matt Damon. I disagree with them since I look nowhere near to it.

I look much same as my mom, sister, aunt, and few cousins.

Growing up, I was told more than once that I looked like James Dean.

I look like this one !

garfield-017.jpg

Some girl years ago said I look like Kelly Osborne. I almost punched her.

I have been told by many people I looked like this person or that person. In my youth when disco was a hot thing, I looked like John Trovolta. Yeah, right. We both are Italians and have that dimpled chin for each of us. Ha. When I got older.. now with grey hair.. I looked like Richard Gere. I knew of Richard indirectly since he grew up around here in Central NY. I get fans asking me for autographs!! I say often to people, "Noooo.. I am not Richard! Sorry!!" Ha. Richard and I have same grey hair. My wife knows his father, Homer Gere since thats my wife's patient in the doctor's office!!! COOL!!

Some people who knew Richard knows I am not Richard! Haha! Woo!

I was told by a few including my wife that I look like that American Dumbol (idol to others) champion Tyler Hicks. Its the hair!!!

Thats cool some of you look like someone famous. On personal side, I look more like my father and his father. Strong Italian from the neighborhoods of Naples, Italy. Belliasmiso!

I was even told I looked like my old college classmate at Rochester way back in the late 1980s. People thought he was my brother! Well, I can say he is my brother. That is, my brother IN Christ! Hee hee!

Jellybean, when I was younger, I had a crush on Megan Fellows from Anne of Green Gables. She reminded me of my late deaf girlfriend who passed on a few years ago. She looked just like her but bit more...stocky than Megan. Funny, I had crush on Megan then years later in 1994, I dated my ex and that reminded me alot of Megan. Then she broke off the relationship but remained friends for a couple of more years then she disappeared.. then I found out recently she passed on in August 2005. Oh well.

I knew alot of people who looked like someone else or famous person. Not going there since there are too many! Ha.

Jellybean, when I was younger, I had a crush on Megan Fellows from Anne of Green Gables. She reminded me of my late deaf girlfriend who passed on a few years ago. She looked just like her but bit more...stocky than Megan. Funny, I had crush on Megan then years later in 1994, I dated my ex and that reminded me alot of Megan. Then she broke off the relationship but remained friends for a couple of more years then she disappeared.. then I found out recently she passed on in August 2005. Oh well.

I'm sorry about your girlfriend of the past, but I am happy you found someone and are happily married now. She is probably thrilled to be married to someone who looks like Richard Gere. :)

Thanks!

I'm sorry about your girlfriend of the past, but I am happy you found someone and are happily married now. She is probably thrilled to be married to someone who looks like Richard Gere. :)

Hee hee!! THANKS!! :D

Back