Who cares?

I looked at pix. One thing that i don't understand why Women must cover her face with Gown? But Girls don't wear cover her face and gown. Girls wear normal clothes as Boys. I feel pity for children who learned how to use Gun and Strike the bomb. They have no Education or Good life as Sports, Prom, Field Trips, and anything. Sad thing!
One thing is thanks god we are not like Iraq people and kids.
Mommyof3

Awww, Mommyof3, I can empathize with your feelings, but I do not think you have looked at enough pictures. It starts out with children with guns, but towards the end you can see how the children suffer because of this war. You will be shocked at the pics.
And as for the women covering faces, well, it is a Muslim culture, and that is traditional. They have done that for thousands of years, and Iraq is one of the oldest countries in the world, and I am sure they will find OUR way of life puzzling without seeing it firsthand, without experiencing it. How many of us can say that we experienced a day in a life of one of the most ancient civilizations in the world? Compared to them, America is a newcomer, and I am so saddened that we are attacking them and destroying their way of life.
We could learn so much from them as friends but instead we make them our "enemies." For most of them, their only introduction to Americans is through war and killing. What are they supposed to learn from that?
I am sure you are a good person, Mommyof3, but would it be too much to ask you to have compassion and empathy for those whose lives are different from yours?

Last edited:
What these pictures show? Just to remove one Saddam, how many have suffered.Pretty children have suffered a lot.Who is responsible for all these act? Saddam, Bush,Iraquies or any body else?

I saw it often on the TV and newspapers like this. It's terrible when you see their "movement" on the TV. :rl: :madfawk: :mad2: :mad:

I feel for the children because they dont understand any children jokes and fun or loving but show them to hate and bitter and work. They are treat to be "adult". It's terrible. No wonder that the children turn into criminals when they are grow bigger.

I feel for the children and their suffer in that cruel country totally. I wish get the children out of those country.

Theyre wouldnt been in this mess if we left the soviet union alone during 1980. But this asshole had to interupt them from invading afgainstan.
carter.jpg

Back