Which VP do you use?

What VP do you use?

• Sorenson VP-200

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Sorenson NVP

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Sorenson nTouch mobile (PC, Mac, ipad, iphone, Android, etc)

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Z4 mobile (PC, Mac, ipad, iphone, Android, etc)

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Z340

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Z20

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • ZOjo

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Snap!VRS Ojo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Convo relay (PC, Mac, ipad, iphone, Android, etc)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Purple P3

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Purple mobile (PC, Mac, ipad, iphone, Android, etc)

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
At same time, no it won't work. When I encounter customers with multiple equipment and they struggling trying to have two devices with same number logged at same time. I asked if they really want both at same time, they usually said yes, so I had to refer to get another number in order to be able to log in at same time.

Why don't you just use the same login for your nTouch PC on those two laptops and at work? That will cut you down to 3 numbers and same accessibility.

Why don't you just use the same login for your nTouch PC on those two laptops and at work? That will cut you down to 3 numbers and same accessibility.

Just what DHB said, The two laptops I have at home, I go back and forth, not at the same time. Since one laptop have PKI security and other not. I don't want to use the same number for my work laptop. I don't want anybody to call me at home. So that is why I set up different number. So, that bring 6 different numbers:

Two home VP-200 - 2 different number
Ipad - 1 different number
2 home laptop - same number on each laptop but use one at a time
1 work laptop - 1 different number
1 work VP-200 1 different number

So that bring all together to 6, not 7

Your not the only one. It is fairly common that I hear everyday for long time.

Some people prefer one number, while other people prefer separate number for several reasons, one example you just mentioned (Separate from personal and work) is one of most common reason.

Just what DHB said, The two laptops I have at home, I go back and forth, not at the same time. Since one laptop have PKI security and other not. I don't want to use the same number for my work laptop. I don't want anybody to call me at home. So that is why I set up different number. So, that bring 6 different numbers:

Two home VP-200 - 2 different number
Ipad - 1 different number
2 home laptop - same number on each laptop but use one at a time
1 work laptop - 1 different number
1 work VP-200 1 different number

So that bring all together to 6, not 7

Hey guys!

I'm new at this. I saw this thread and thought you guys can check this out: VRS App (Preview) - by Aaron Hall it was launched this morning. If you like it, please share/retweet (it's on bottom of the site). Thank you!!

p.s. Purple rules! :)

Siri can read sign language! Wow....not

Do you really think Siri will help deaf people?

user: (start signing to Siri)
Siri: Hello?
user: (start signing again)
Siri: You are so quite, please speak louder.
user: (frustrated) blease karl andy on burble
Siri: I'm sorry I can't lease this space for Karl Andy and never heard the word burble
user: balease kall KANDY on purble!
Siri: Sorry I do not understand all the words you said
user: (angry mood, &*%^$# shutting down siri and opening contact) punch Candy to call on Purple
Siri: (in background) f**k you

Finally!!

um i have Sorenson VP-100... gave it up years ago. I prefer text instead of video because that way I can express myself better in fragmentary English :)

Back