Which of these animals could take over mankind?

Which animals teamed up will kill man?

• The rodents: rat, hamster, gopher, ..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The underwater species: fish, sharks, whales, dolphins, ..

• The hoofed mammals: horses, donkey, rhino, goat, zebra, ..

• Other: 4 legged creature: describe

• Other: 2 legged creature: describe

• Total voters

naisho

Forum Disorders M.D.,Ph.D
Reaction score
Let's hypothetically assume this is a potential sci-fi movie flick.

Suddenly, an 'animal' species realizes they can take over humans, the earth and decide to launch a full scale attack on mankind.
They team up and attack humans at night or during the day when they are in the office or at work, invade the kid's schools, they know that babies and women first are the weak spots, they attack food supplies like mcdonalds, farmlands, special thinking like that.

Remember that the humans can fight back as well. They can use weapons, chemicals, fire, all those things.

Which animal do you think would be the most successful in killing all of mankind if they banded up as an army?

Choose wisely and describe! :hmm:

PS. Note I am not talking about microorganisms.. bacteria, virus, protists, etc. We have seen enough of those.

There are some freaky intelligent birds out there, so that's my pick. They can launch an attack, then disappear in the blink of an eye. They're the unassuming ones you gotta watch out for. Everyone's looking at the monkeys instead.

Eh, I voted for "other" as in microorganisms... But i'd def take "insects"... Stronger type of Mosquitoes equipped with viruses that kills instantly can take us for a turn.

Eh, I voted for "other" as in microorganisms... But i'd def take "insects"... Stronger type of Mosquitoes equipped with viruses that kills instantly can take us for a turn.

it has for millenniums

not really. They aren't "Africanized" or haven't evolved to be very resistant against a couple of things. Once they do, watch out.

mosquito have been around for millions of years and it was strongly believed that mosquito contributed to extinction of dinosaurs. and now mosquito is responsible for millions of human deaths especially kids... they kill our pets too...

Death By Mosquito - TIME

mosquito have been around for millions of years and it was strongly believed that mosquito contributed to extinction of dinosaurs. and now mosquito is responsible for millions of human deaths especially kids... they kill our pets too...

Death By Mosquito - TIME

duh..... Ive had the west nile and I'm still here. I'm telling them that they're weak.

west nile? eh not a big deal.

try malaria. or maybe ebola...... in Africa :aw:

Then......... spread it on a massive scale... So yeah, insects will take out the human population if it comes down to that.

Thanks for helping making my point.

Primates. They are very dexterous and could use a stockpile of human weapons they find.

Then......... spread it on a massive scale... So yeah, insects will take out the human population if it comes down to that.

Thanks for helping making my point.

like I said - it has for millenniums. darn those proboscis

No cheating - no viruses, bubonic plague, black death, ebola Z strain, plasmodium, wucheria bancrofti, etc etc.

If you want the insects to know they can be vectors and transmit microbial species to humans, then the other animals ought to know too. Assume something like sloth raids on the hospital waste supplies and storing up on weapons to use on us. They can throw or inject needles with HIV, MRS, Tuberculosis at humans in the vicinity. Or "Kamikaze" animals where they infect themselves with those and attack people. Like a bird puts Ebola on its beak, flies down and stabs people.. in the eye!

I voted insects. They breed by the thousands. They survived when dinosaurs didn't. Insects are one of the most prehistoric animals on the earth.

Other words.. Their is no wiping them out. Humans and other animals will die before insects do, they also can live in poor conditions.

We got chemicals now too!

Spray em with Terminator extermination spray, watch them die by the zillions. Wear a full down biohazard suit, probably like 99% of insects can't penetrate the material due to their small size and ability to puncture as a result of that.

The more simple their minds are, the more likely they can fall for our counterattacks and traps. Like the fluorescent lights, sticky traps, food bait. All these things! :cool:

I'm leaning towards 2 of them....the felines and the insects.....cats breed so fast. And I'd rather be attacked by a dog than a cat!....Several cats attacking a human can kill.....and the insects?....jeez! horrible thought!

We got chemicals now too!

Spray em with Terminator extermination spray, watch them die by the zillions. Wear a full down biohazard suit, probably like 99% of insects can't penetrate the material due to their small size and ability to puncture as a result of that.

The more simple their minds are, the more likely they can fall for our counterattacks and traps. Like the fluorescent lights, sticky traps, food bait. All these things! :cool:

Yeah... But the only problem is that insects do become "immune" to certain pesticides. Some how they build resistance. Which is why pest control are constantly changing their chemicals.

Some insects can hide in small areas that pesticides can not reach and dig and hide in dormant.

I still say insects will be roam the earth longer than humans will.

Back