which is better?

asl_learner

Reaction score
I was wandering if d-link was as good or better then sorenson becouse im wanting a vp becouse i moved away from my deaf friends and i still want to keep contact with them and I am hearing so i cant get a sorenson but i can buy a d-link so i was wandering if d-link was as good becouse ive never used one before. i also was wandering if it is free same as sorenson as far as calls are concerned. Thanks,
Daniel

d-link is a good product. i2eye is a good product as well if you want to check into it to see if the price is better. :)

best of luck to you.

asl_learner said:
I was wandering if d-link was as good or better then sorenson becouse im wanting a vp becouse i moved away from my deaf friends and i still want to keep contact with them and I am hearing so i cant get a sorenson but i can buy a d-link so i was wandering if d-link was as good becouse ive never used one before. i also was wandering if it is free same as sorenson as far as calls are concerned. Thanks,
Daniel

Try E-bay

asl_learner said:
Daniel

Sorenson VP-100 is far better than Dlink DVC 1000. No question. Unfortunately, it is for the deaf and hard of hearing people only.

But DVC 1000 is still far superior over any WEBCAM.

asl_learner said:
Daniel

You'll find on AllDeaf that there are people who are of the opinion that the Sorenson VP-100 is "far superior" to the D-Link DVC-1000 i2eye, and those who believe that the D-Link is just as good, if not better, than anything Sorenson puts out. The bottom line is, because you can't get a free VP-100, your best bet would be to go ahead and acquire a D-Link. I've got mine here at home and my wife uses it more than we ever used the VP-100.

ok thanks ill try to get one in a few weeks then ill tell yall what i think becouse i like the vp-100 but that is not a choice. thanks agin,
Daniel

Back