Where do you guys get your HA?

Deluded

Reaction score
Both of my HA broke down after 5 years, so I need to get new ones. My insurance -- medi-cal -- will pay for it. The thing is, last time I got my hearing aids in my country from my audiologist, so I don't know any HA vendors in USA that accept medi-cal.

My audiologist works in UCLA Audiologist center, if that helps.

can you try contacting medi-cal for a list of audiologists that accepts medi-cal? or if you already have an audiologist, ask him/her if they accept medi-cal, or know of anyone. Does Medi-cal have a website? I used my state's medicaid website to find a list of audiologists that accepts medicaid (and other doctors/etc) so I can get services that medicaid covers.

I'm trying get a hearing aid myself.... I went to Sears hearing center (miracle ears brand) and the hearing I need will cost $1490. I can do the monthly payments but no one in my family would even co-sign for me. So my only option is to pay all out of pocket. I am beyond frustrated, I'm 25 with no insurance, is there ANY help out there? Any kind of program for people who can't afford hearing aids? Please help me with resources guys.

Back